PDA

View Full Version : Old Chiggun Wang Chef Nigger - Hates Niggers!

tweakstick
07-13-2020, 06:29 AM
Even niggers are sick and tired of niggers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP6Dz4T_WL0

YAWL DOAN DESERB NONE MY CHIGGUN WANGS!!!

animal mother
07-13-2020, 06:58 AM
My nigger bix nood to human translator is not working. Did not get a word it said.

tweakstick
07-13-2020, 07:42 AM
My nigger bix nood to human translator is not working. Did not get a word it said.

Since I am fluid in several dialects of Nigger Speak from years of Department of the Navy training and language immersion, I will be happy to translate this for you:

Customer:
Why do you post such signage in the window of your establishment?

Restaurant owner:
Many of the local patrons apparently have shown a desire to end my existence whilst I was simply trying to provide my goods and services to this very same community. [recording garbled] Since these customers have made their goals abundantly clear to me on numerous occasions, I, as the proprietor of this dining establishment, have made the decision to simply not do business with this particular group. I have done this knowing full well that they are of the same epidermic coloration and socioeconomic persuasion as myself. This is a most unfortunate decision which I have been forced to make. Nevertheless, as a person who desires to continue living, this was quite simply my only viable choice and outcome given the circumstances. My only other options were certain death, grievous bodily injury or to retire and close this establishment - none of which are acceptable to myself or my staff. I feel that the persons responsible for these threats upon myself and business are solely responsible for this outcome and that they simply do not warrant my attention nor do I wish for their continued patronage. [recording garbled] Furthermore, I believe that this class of clientele deserves whatever final outcome that occurs to them which will most likely be fatal due to their continued criminal proclivities and refusal to conform to laws and societal norms.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2020, 07:57 PM
Since I am fluid in several dialects of Nigger Speak from years of Department of the Navy training and language immersion, I will be happy to translate this for you:

Customer:

Restaurant owner:
Many of the local patrons apparently have shown a desire to end my existence whilst I was simply trying to provide my goods and services to this very same community. [recording garbled] Since these customers have made their goals abundantly clear to me on numerous occasions, I, as the proprietor of this dining establishment, have made the decision to simply not do business with this particular group. I have done this knowing full well that they are of the same epidermic coloration and socioeconomic persuasion as myself. This is a most unfortunate decision which I have been forced to make. Nevertheless, as a person who desires to continue living, this was quite simply my only viable choice and outcome given the circumstances. My only other options were certain death, grievous bodily injury or to retire and close this establishment - none of which are acceptable to myself or my staff. I feel that the persons responsible for these threats upon myself and business are solely responsible for this outcome and that they simply do not warrant my attention nor do I wish for their continued patronage. [recording garbled] Furthermore, I believe that this class of clientele deserves whatever final outcome that occurs to them which will most likely be fatal due to their continued criminal proclivities and refusal to conform to laws and societal norms.

It might have been simpler for the nigger to just put up a sign that said "We do not accept EBT" or place a job application box right out front.

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2020, 03:57 PM
When businesses announce they're done rebuilding in black neighborhoods, they niggers cry ray-cizzums. "You takes are munny. Why you be leaving" ? Well negro, our two year old supermarket was already losing money before you looted and burned it down. Between shoplifting, employee theft (by niggers) and robberies in the parking lot, there's no reason to reopen. "Well we needs black entrepreneurs to open bi-nesses up in here anyway". Horseshit, niggers have zero respect for anyone who works, especially their own kind, as evidenced by the guy in this video, an old man trying to make an honest dollar.

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-21-2020, 03:39 AM

Customer:

Restaurant owner:
I could not have said it better myself! Honestly though I couldn’t have...hahaha!

haywood
07-21-2020, 02:38 PM

Customer:

Restaurant owner:

Nigger wants it's "bidnezz" saved!!