PDA

View Full Version : You Tube "star", infected nigger sow, Nicole Thea, DAYED at 24.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-12-2020, 07:40 PM
First of all, what the ever-loving FUCK is a "You Tube star"...?

Anyway, this hideous niglet-infected nigger sow is well and truly good, as is its unshat future felon.

Two bats, two sets of wings...

Human Win! = 100%

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nicole-thea-pregnant-youtube-star-dead-a24

tweakstick
07-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Never heard of it. Why was Fox News even covering this non-story?

YT Rules
07-13-2020, 12:26 AM
I lost interest so early I couldn't tell if a GoFundMe-N'-Sheeiiit coon-count had been set up.

tweakstick
07-13-2020, 02:36 AM
It amazes me what niggers put up on YT and think they should be worshiped for. Niggers take the most insulting and true facts about themselves (like calling themselves niggers) and turn it around to make it seem like it's a good thing. Niggers, wiggers, cucks and enablers go with it and throw accolades and money at them for doing it.

Found this gem on YT tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkaVN7CPpA

I'm quite certain that if I posted a YT video entitled "Dindu nuffin" it would be promptly removed and I would be banned.

CoonsЯus
07-13-2020, 09:07 AM
News organizations have a ready-to-go pile of niggers stories ready to slide in their Marxist content on slow news days. They never take their foot off the ' wicked white man ' gas pedal. Trouble is, most folks have lost all confidence, trust and faith in news reporting. You just have to get the story and then cut off the nigger spin.

Chimp Detester
07-13-2020, 09:34 AM
Hmmm. The double batwinging part is great: Saved us human tax-payers millions.

The fact that they don't want to ook the cause of goodification, makes me think:

1. Either the despicable mega-turd buck goodified it over that last chicken wing.

2. Or the hideous sheboon sow overdosed on one of the many things niggers ingest.

And in typical nigger fashion, of course the niggers were expecting a craplet, and not even koon-sidering marriage.

Hopefully the filthy buck will "find peace" through goodification very soon.

:traybat

Black lives = Fecal matter.

tweakstick
07-13-2020, 09:49 AM
News organizations have a ready-to-go pile of niggers stories ready to slide in their Marxist content on slow news days. They never take their foot off the ' wicked white man ' gas pedal. Trouble is, most folks have lost all confidence, trust and faith in news reporting. You just have to get the story and then cut off the nigger spin.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.gr-assets.com%2Fhostedimages%2F1505943187ra%2F2397406 7.gif&f=1&nofb=1

There is no such thing as a slow news day. There are simply days with only news that they refuse to cover.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2020, 10:33 AM
No idea who this gravid sow was, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that her Africoon buck, Boga the "TIKTOK star", had an epiphany, realized he didn't want to be a baby daddy after all and used the usual nigger method to rid himself of the problem.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-13-2020, 09:15 PM
I'm sure you're right, Diva. This is a fine example of nigger birf control, and I say, well done!

grim1
07-14-2020, 09:08 AM
Yay!!!!! Two at once!

Odin's balls
07-15-2020, 02:04 AM
Apparently it had a massive heart attack.

Anyway, two less niggers on the planet can only be a good thing.

YT Rules
07-15-2020, 03:49 AM
I hope sugar foot and Chinese bat flu helped send it on its way.

Chimpwhipper
07-15-2020, 06:12 PM
Burp....fart.....scratch......yawn.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-15-2020, 06:45 PM
I hope sugar foot and Chinese bat flu helped send it on its way.

LMMFLWAO @ "sugar foot"! :lmao

tweakstick
07-15-2020, 07:16 PM
^^^Yeah, I saw that one too and I've not seen it anywhere before. Friggin sweet... I like that one better than diebeeteez.

Hey, YT - Is that a YTR original or public domain?

YT Rules
07-15-2020, 09:10 PM
^^^Yeah, I saw that one too and I've not seen it anywhere before. Friggin sweet... I like that one better than diebeeteez.

Hey, YT - Is that a YTR original or public domain?

'Sugar Foot' and 'The Sugar' are common nigger terms for Diabetes.

Sandy
07-23-2020, 09:52 PM
Apparently it had a massive heart attack.

Anyway, two less niggers on the planet can only be a good thing.

At 24?! Only niggers. The only human I've ever known with heart trouble that young had a a congenital condition.

On the other hand, why couldn't it have achieved goodness at 14 or even 4? Don't we already give out enough in welfare and food stamps?