PDA

View Full Version : Nigger tries to win the nigger lottery by laying in front of car

Whitey Ford
07-12-2020, 04:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXnWLXdmMFA&feature=youtu.be

jenkemfactory
07-12-2020, 08:28 AM
How dare he own a car! Kick that car. We hate cars. Our commie overlords don't want us to own anything at all.
When I used to live in NYC, the brainwashed trolls always were disrespectful to car owners.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2020, 08:00 PM
It would have been amusing if the window was partially down and the nigger got its hind paw stuck. Then the driver could have taken it for a tour of the hood.

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-21-2020, 04:13 AM
It would have been amusing if the window was partially down and the nigger got its hind paw stuck. Then the driver could have taken it for a tour of the hood.

Now that is something I would like to see! Ha ha!

haywood
07-21-2020, 07:10 PM

That's what I would have done!! Nigga yooz gotsa free rahd n' SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Niggerologist
07-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Why didn't the driver run over the nigger? God damn rats get less respect than niggers and it makes me sick!

tweakstick
07-26-2020, 07:12 PM
Why didn't the driver run over the nigger? God damn rats get less respect than niggers and it makes me sick!

Be honest here. Would you want to have to detail YOUR car after taking it to Niggy-Lube? Nigger blood, grease and gristle don't just rinse off with a garden hose!

FedUpFred
07-26-2020, 07:24 PM
Niggers are nothing but a nuesance. Laying on the ground like a stupid animal. The human was too smart to get out of the car.

CoonsЯus
07-27-2020, 11:40 AM
nigger have the skid marks built in, so there's no need to avoid them.

Niggerologist
07-27-2020, 07:34 PM
Be honest here. Would you want to have to detail YOUR car after taking it to Niggy-Lube? Nigger blood, grease and gristle don't just rinse off with a garden hose!

Yes you're right.