PDA

View Full Version : The Allstate Nigger

Unregistered
07-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Everybody I know refers to the Allstate commercial coon as the "Allstate Nigger." Been calling him that for years.

Now they have a newer commercial on TV where random people spot the Allstate Nigger but instead of saying "Hey Look... the Allstate Nigger", they call him "Safe Drivers Save 40%".

I always wonder if it's an inside joke at the ad agency by a bunch of like minded human ad men like us who, to remain politically correct, refer to niggers as "Safe Drivers", similar to Canadians or Monday's etc.

Funny though because niggers are the worse goddamn drivers on the planet. I mean they are the reason the term "Driving Like a Nigger" exists!

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Safe Drivers...

:lol

IseDaDiva
07-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Everybody I know refers to the Allstate commercial coon as the "Allstate Nigger." Been calling him that for years.

Now they have a newer commercial on TV where random people spot the Allstate Nigger but instead of saying "Hey Look... the Allstate Nigger", they call him "Safe Drivers Save 40%".

I always wonder if it's an inside joke at the ad agency by a bunch of like minded human ad men like us who, to remain politically correct, refer to niggers as "Safe Drivers", similar to Canadians or Monday's etc.

Funny though because niggers are the worse goddamn drivers on the planet. I mean they are the reason the term "Driving Like a Nigger" exists!

"Safe Drivers" with no insurance or license - ever. Also take notice that all the YT who are so impressed and admiring of "Safe Driver", the Allstate Nigger (it's a new nigger, btw), are a bunch of semi-retarded looking, dickless betas. Just your average White Privilege Male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XalO0PKyWEc

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Back when I took my drivers license test in early 80's, things were sure different.I was a bit overconfident, and was wheeling the state trooper around town with just one hand on the steering wheel.After a couple of blocks he looked at me and said "You need both hands on the wheel.That nigger driving ain't gonna get you license from me."
Took me many years to realize what a blessing it was to live in a time when people,especially public figures, could speak the truth.Those days, sadly, are as gone as Elvis.

CoonsЯus
07-13-2020, 08:48 AM
Yup, don't get it. Niggers are least likely to " be buyin dat mu-fuggin inshowence an sheet " than any other driver. Niggers are useless in every capacity. I told the Allstate rep once not to ever call me again until your company's pet ape has been deposed. He cheerfully agreed. I usually use Geico, but they are letting coons infiltrate their ads too. When that Gecko is black and has an African accent, I'll be giving up on insurance as well. Doesn't seem to be much reward for being honest anymore.

Ignatow
07-17-2020, 03:52 AM
Yup, don't get it. Niggers are least likely to " be buyin dat mu-fuggin inshowence an sheet " than any other driver. Niggers are useless in every capacity. I told the Allstate rep once not to ever call me again until your company's pet ape has been deposed. He cheerfully agreed. I usually use Geico, but they are letting coons infiltrate their ads too. When that Gecko is black and has an African accent, I'll be giving up on insurance as well. Doesn't seem to be much reward for being honest anymore.

I think Mercury Insurance always had a blonde and a nigger telling goofy looking guys Mercury saves them money. AllState, they've had that big nigger for quite awhile now. Just this year, AAA insurance showed a burner, buck, and mutant monkey children. I can't believe it. Yes, one day that Cockney gecko will be a Jamaican black lizard.

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 04:37 AM
I'm sure Niggers aren't the at the top of the list as potential customers that car insurers are chasing, however looking into my crystal ball, I foresee Flo and her posse abandoning their Good Humor white pants for black jeans just to coddle the minority of Niggers that shop for and purchase automobile insurance.

For the time being, Progressive has the least Nigger infused commercials, but who would have ever thought in their wildest dreams NASCAR would turn itself into a Nigger loving organization?

I never was a NASCAR fan, but truthfully had thought about starting to watch some races. Now I'll look out the window and watch the corn grow before I will EVER watch NIGCAR. I did hear that someone ran the NIGCAR coon off the road the other day. Good for him.