PDA

View Full Version : Quavontae Kills FIVE White People

Master Sergeant
07-10-2020, 10:46 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/07/10/driver-charged-with-murder-crash-that-killed-five-people-along-i-/

A nigger accused in a crash that killed five white people last Friday is facing multiple charges, including five counts of second-degree murder.

Four of the five people killed in the crash on I-485 near W.T. Harris Boulevard were members of a Belmont family. Authorities say a speeding, out-of-control driver caused the crash.

That driver, troopers say, was 24-year-old Dakeia Quavontae Charles.

Chimpwhipper
07-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Maybe Kunta Kinte was really trying to be a nigger Kamikaze.

Chimp Hater
07-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Can't stand these nigger names.

Chimp Detester
07-10-2020, 03:54 PM

11795 11796

Hey, you disgusting mega-turd nigger Dakeia Quavontae Charles, you filthy despicable worthless vile shit beast: Here's is hoping you have a totally amazing time @ NU! May you be the object of every other niggers lust and uncontrollable anger.

Black Lives = Fecal matter.

CoonsЯus
07-10-2020, 05:46 PM
another reckless nigger bastard causing misery to humans. These fucking vile black cunts need rounding up and sending back to their homeland NOW ! No waiting period, just cut to the chase and ship the filth back.

Frank
07-10-2020, 06:13 PM
Can't stand these nigger names.

I hear that. What do they do? Grab a couple handfulls of Scrabble letters out of a bag, toss them on the ground and then arrange them into something close to a name?

What's funny is they are still stuck with a human last name. Probably a white slave owners last name.

Goodman Grey
07-10-2020, 07:23 PM
I hear that. What do they do? Grab a couple handfulls of Scrabble letters out of a bag, toss them on the ground and then arrange them into something close to a name?

What's funny is they are still stuck with a human last name. Probably a white slave owners last name.

"Stop calling my sheboon niglet 'Leah'! Her name is Le-ah! The dash ain't silent!"

tweakstick
07-10-2020, 10:57 PM
^^^The dash doan be silent!

pronounced: Leh dash uhh

Wish the legend was true but I never have been able to confirm it. Supposedly happened here in Louisiana in Livingston Parish.

Rock103.com in Memphrica years ago used to have a weekly breakdown of bad baby names lifted straight out of the Commercial Appeal newspaper. They would actually paste the page to prove it was true and those names were f'ing hilarious. Of course they had to stop because dat be rayciss, yo!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Man, I need to stop reading stories like this because I'm too tempted to write something I know would get me banned.