PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger cain't breeves :)

Goodman Grey
07-07-2020, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4ZHyRBcUU

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Frank
07-07-2020, 09:14 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Well the dumb fucking nigger was flinging food at people and more than likely running it's big boot lipped mouth. This is how all niggers need to be treated when they act like primates, they don't understand anything but brute force.

tweakstick
07-07-2020, 10:15 PM
The way those niggers were giving it CPR, it never stood a chance. Frankly, the white nurse wasn't doing that much better.

For all we know, it could have had a pulse when they started. That will kill a nigger for sure.

Just wait, it will come out that Mudcat Grant Junior with the throwed rolls had a George Floyd cocktail before the big game at cafeteria stadium. Probably just smoked some crack rolled up in a fentanyl patch after breakfast.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-09-2020, 08:41 AM
Yet another reason niggers should not be loose among humans. It took that many staff to hold that nigger that means it was dangerous.

Nigger lotto is sure to pay out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-21-2020, 04:45 AM
Yet another reason niggers should not be loose among humans. It took that many staff to hold that nigger that means it was dangerous.

Nigger lotto is sure to pay out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So fat Albert Junior dies two full days after the fact and somehow it is the staffs fault?? Unfortunately Geoffrey Fieger is a beast in the court room and he will win for the families and of course he will get a fat payday as well… But that’s OK because I’m sure us taxpayers won’t mind picking up the tab so Bootlip Mandingo’s family can live nigger rich for six months until they blow all the money on purple drank and crack! Just sickening!

haywood
07-21-2020, 02:29 PM
So fat Albert Junior dies two full days after the fact and somehow it is the staffs fault?? Unfortunately Geoffrey Fieger is a beast in the court room and he will win for the families and of course he will get a fat payday as well… But that’s OK because I’m sure us taxpayers won’t mind picking up the tab so Bootlip Mandingo’s family can live nigger rich for six months until they blow all the money on purple drank and crack! Just sickening!

I'm surprised da' fambly didn't hire nigger crump!!!!!! Hopefully Gearge Z wins his law suit against him.