PDA

View Full Version : White girl gotten broken ribs for talking to nigger boy

Cat fur allergic
07-05-2020, 03:48 AM
I hope she learns her lesson before burning coal. She still young. I hope she hasn't burn yet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8429189/Teenager-attacked-gang-eight-girls-Melbourne-spoke-boy-one-liked.html

Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs

IseDaDiva
07-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Getting between a sow in heat and a buck she fancies is more dangerous than getting between a bear and her cubs.

deadmann83
07-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Police are a bunch of useless twats, there's video on social media yet no arrests have been made. You can bet your ass if it was a nigger female who got assaulted by eight White females they would have caught and convicted every last one of them by now.

YT Rules
07-07-2020, 01:39 AM
I'm confident those coons have the video on their fecesbook profiles. They will not be facing any justice.

Goodman Grey
07-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Getting between a sow in heat and a buck she fancies is more dangerous than getting between a bear and her cubs.

This.

As a recent post has shown, most niggers are literally the result of humans mating with monkeys.

But... one has to avoid engaging in behaviors that will make African-Americans (AKA monkeys) angry. Political correctness was invented specifically to prevent those of monkey-descent from chimping out.

If a nigger starts chimping out, regardless of location, the best solution is to throw a banana at it.

GeneralPat
07-07-2020, 04:32 PM
That poor girl, I hope that will make her think twice about getting into bestiality with a gorilla. As for this wild niggers, I hope they get tossed in jail were they ACTUALLY belong and throw away the key were they will rot for the rest of their useless lives.

jenkemfactory
07-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Look at all those equals.

Broken ribs is nothing. Wait until she hitches a buck. She'll end up dead.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-10-2020, 09:48 AM

Hopefully the human learned her lesson.