PDA

View Full Version : New nigger hater

NIGGERHATINBRAD
07-05-2020, 12:26 AM
My name is Brad and I hate niggers. I'm sick of being singled out because I'm white by black motherfuckers and pavement apes I was friends with an ape for years til they tried stealing from me and calling me out because I was white i should have known they can only hold back their nature of chimping out for so long ive had alot of experiences and hated niggers for a long time im glad to have found an area with human beings that doesn't apologize for being white and bow before the naacp and black lives dont matter thank you

Aussie Chimper
07-05-2020, 12:29 AM
Welcome to Chimpout, Brad.

NiggerHater
07-05-2020, 12:44 AM
Glad you joined...:thumb

AntiGroid
07-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Hey Brad.

Welcome. I just joined a few hours ago myself. Man, a good thing I am not white. I would probably be depressed as fuck if I were a white person. The level of entitlement these feral jigs have is beyond comprehension. Once I was in Memphis area, one sheboon rolled out of apemart
And I yielded and tried to park on nearby lot. It came after me and started yapping. I tried to ignore it, but it was getting louder. So I said shut the fuck up fat piece of shit nigger! Did you mistake me for a white boy?! I am kind of mixed looking I guess (half white/half latino looking). Anyway, I am kind of glad I am not white so I can tell them to fuck off. They don’t know what to do with me since I am not white. Anyway, keep some distance from apes. Only small fraction of groids are good, just because they are around humans.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-05-2020, 08:56 AM
Welcome, NIGGERHATINBRAD. This is the place to let it all hang out, (within the scope of forum rules, that is.) We're with you.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-05-2020, 11:45 AM

Ignatow
07-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Welcome Brad.

FedUpFred
07-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Welcome Brad. You can't trust niggers and now you have proof. They've been given every chance to act human and failed every time. They eat shit and bath at car washes when you leave a few minutes left on the hose.
They even hate each other.

IseDaDiva
07-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Hi Brad! Glad you've joined us, although sorry for the circumstances that brought you here.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-05-2020, 03:50 PM
You're among friends now, Brad.

Welcome!

MightyWhite
07-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Well buddy wish I could of said this sooner. You said you had a nigger as a friend before. I would of told you 'That's what you get for hanging around a nigger'. Now you learned and welcome aboard. Now your with friends and true humans. Have fun.

NIGGERHATINBRAD
07-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Yes I've had quite a few run ins with these black mother fuckers since then apes are never human in my opinion we didn't enslave them we bought them from their own kind and the only mistake we made was bringing home a bad dog

poorEnglish
07-05-2020, 10:38 PM
Hi Brad. Big welcome from a Chinese guy here.
From my personal experience, white people in general are very generous and grateful people. When I was in Canada, I always treat my good friends Mathew (third generation Greek) and Dan(second generation Italian), they also treat me back like 5 to1. I know they don’t really have money, but I was really touched.
As for your nigger friend, think back of how you treat them and what you get in return. Remember being good to those people who deserve, niggers are really cheap, even though your nigger friend comes to apologize, ignore him. The ungratefulness, violence and cheapness are in their blood.

Chimp Detester
07-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Welcome to these awesome forums, most honorable NIGGERHATINBRAD and AntiGroid also! You will really love it here. Not only are you allowed to freely speak the truth about the sub-cockroach niggers: you also speak freely about sand-niggers (a.k.a. rump-lifters, Muzzies, goat-rapers, towel heads, etc.)

And for your own safety, please do not forget:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

NIGGERHATINBRAD
07-06-2020, 03:50 AM
Luckily I havent had the displeasure as much having to talk to towel heads but there has been a few occasions like an old security guard that would eat stinky fucking Arabian food and some asshole that kept giving me an attitude at the 7-11 I used to piss off by calling Habib camel jockeys are as bad as niggers

jenkemfactory
07-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Same here. Every nigger I've ever met turned out to be niggers.

Hey, welcome, Brad!

AFN_Weasel
07-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Welcome Brad! Once you get settled in, remind me to post about the train pass nigger that I befriended briefly about 45 years ago on the NYC subway. Shifty worthless ape sure taught me a lesson. I didn't know any better! That was the last time, that's for sure!

:welcometoco

CoonsЯus
07-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Until us humans fine a way off this planet, we are just going to have to live with the filthy apes. Understanding nigger mentality is a sure way help protect yourself against nigger violence and deceit. Chimpout is truly the only jungle survival guide you need to read ! Welcome to the kingdom of sanity and we look forward to your contributions !!

Tar Remover
02-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Hi NIGGERHATINGBRAD! LOVE your post! Yes, the inner chimp will ALWAYS surface. Welome! Now lets bash the the mother lovin' FUCK out of some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club