PDA

View Full Version : New Member

AntiGroid
07-04-2020, 10:41 PM
Hi Fellow Chimpout Members,

I am a new member here. I have occasionally read some funny stories about dindus and sows.
I am originally from former Soviet Union. Came to states as a student, later joined US Marine Corps and now have a family here. I am clearly not white, but I believe in American grit and paying your dues, paying taxes, earning your way up and contributing to society. I have been on the receiving end of racism by whites (mostly corporate upper management types) and blacks, but blacks have to be the most racist people I have seen, especially toward white folks. Even in Moscow, Russia (which is pretty racist) I have not seen this level of racism.
Long story short, all people have some sort of racism in them, but that is expected, it is human nature not to trust the unknown. I am also guilty of that from time to time.
But American negroes have to be the most annoying creatures on Earth. I can write about the experiences I have with them (robbed at gunpoint, being called names by dindus who had a rank or two on me, etc.). I even had to sell my nice 4 br brick house (corner lot) in a nice neighborhood because dindus started moving in and fucking up everything.
It is really refreshing to read some stories. They are sad, but true stories. Recent developments with the shit named greyback Froid who died of drug overdose really pissed me off. I wonder if all people participating in all those riots are really brain dead!

NiggerHater
07-05-2020, 12:29 AM
Welcome to the site...

Aussie Chimper
07-05-2020, 12:30 AM
Welcome to Chimpout, AntiGroid.

AntiGroid
07-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Thank you, Aussie Chimper! Do you have apefricans in Australia, too?

Aussie Chimper
07-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Yes, unfortunately. We had been a nigger free country up until recent years, then our government betrayed us and imported thousands of the dirty nigger savages direct from Africa. Please enjoy CHIMPOUT and feel free to contribute.

tweakstick
07-05-2020, 02:56 AM
Welcome friend! It matters not to us that you are "clearly not white." It only matters to us that you are human and not a chimp. We welcome all colors, religions, and countries or origin.

:club

NIGGERHATINBRAD
07-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Welcome to humanity

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-05-2020, 08:49 AM
Hello AntiGroid, and welcome to Chimpout. It must be particularly distressing to escape Communism, only to have your chosen land seemingly going to the chimps right before your eyes. Take heart, lots of eyes are being opened lately. Glad you joined us.

AntiGroid
07-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Sheboon DeLuxe,

Exactly my thoughts. Insane actually. Almost feels like communism. I still remember some of communism.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-05-2020, 11:47 AM

Ignatow
07-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Welcome AntiGroid, we're all humans just wanting to live in peace, and negroes want to destroy that peace.

AFN_Weasel
07-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

:welcometoco

IseDaDiva
07-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Hi and welcome. Sorry you've suffered so much at the hands of the feral beasts.:(

No one needs to be white to join here - they just need to not be niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-05-2020, 03:48 PM
Welcome to an island of sanity in a sea of niggers.

MightyWhite
07-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us.

poorEnglish
07-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Psychologically speaking, niggers‘ toughness and racism against all races is an action of defensiveness which is a way to cover their inferiority complex. Because in the bottom of their niggers hearts, they know people look down on them, instead of being discriminated by others, they take the initiative of hating you first. Very easy example to explain this: those ones who hates rich people are poor.

Be Patient and mentally strong my friend, when one day we fight back niggers globally like the BLM non-sense right now, we will see you rise up.
:pat

Tar Remover
02-08-2021, 11:29 AM
WELCOME, AntiGroid!:cellblockwelcome