PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like another dead niglet in a mall in Alabama.

Cat fur allergic
07-04-2020, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL_ApxdXGo

Goodman Grey
07-04-2020, 06:01 PM
This sort of thing is why I don't go to malls anymore.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Yup. It was a snake headed, gang sign-flashing, piece-of-shit niglet mini-buck. Christ!, what an ugly niglet!

The good news is, it will never kill, steal, or Muh Dik! again.

Frank
07-04-2020, 06:50 PM
I remember when malls were full of happy white people walking around browsing the store windows, shopping, grabbing a bite to eat at the food court. Now they are just young nigger gathering spots where they go to cause trouble and ook and eek looking for muh-dik or to get some sow poon. They should just close them and and bulldoze the buildings and make room for something else where niggers can't congregate and soak up free airconditioning

FedUpFred
07-05-2020, 02:04 PM
All niggers know how to do is kill,rape and destroy.
We should leave them alone and let them destroy themselves completely.
Imagine a world without niggers.....

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-05-2020, 03:15 PM
... We should leave them alone and let them destroy themselves completely.

I don't know if it will happen in my lifetime, but it will happen eventually. Humans will continue to advance, and niggers will continue to be niggers. At some point, the difference will become so great and so obvious that the Human majority will simply leave niggers behind.

Sandy
07-07-2020, 03:04 PM
I remember when malls were full of happy white people walking around browsing the store windows, shopping, grabbing a bite to eat at the food court. Now they are just young nigger gathering spots where they go to cause trouble and ook and eek looking for muh-dik or to get some sow poon. They should just close them and and bulldoze the buildings and make room for something else where niggers can't congregate and soak up free airconditioning

I knew I was getting a little older when I'd go to the mall, and get irritated at kids running around and almost knocking me down, and boisterous teenagers being loud. When my sister and her friends were teenagers, they didn't have money, but they'd go to the mall to try on clothes and see how they looked. I told her it's not nice to do that if they didn't intend to buy. Those were innocent times compared to the hellholes niggers have made malls into.

Buck Simian
07-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Nigger can't the inner chimp coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKgI70FH3NM&feature=youtu.be

Hey, thats racist! You can't post statistics and data like that!
:lol

GeneralPat
07-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Imagine a world without niggers.....

A world without niggers would be heaven on Earth literally. The crime will go down, the rapes and murder will go down, no more coalburners shitting out little mixed turds, it'd be great. Sadly we can only imagine, as much as I wish and prey for that to happen it won't ever come true. Well unless we do something about it, otherwise the world will belong to the niggers and I'd be damn the day I ever bow down to those disgusting fucking animals.