PDA

View Full Version : Buck strangles ex's daughter to death to taunt her.

Cat fur allergic
06-14-2017, 01:43 PM
From the Lack of pictures of the ex. Might be a coalburner. They do have pictures of the sow that got strangled by the buck. She looks like a mix.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20170613/uptown/alexis-stubbs-child-murder-stabbing-boyfriend

After Killing 12-Year-Old, Man Taunted Her Mother By Text, Prosecutors Say

justin igger
06-14-2017, 01:57 PM
Another said, "U f---ing made me kill my only child all because u ain't wanna come n tha house u s--- startin b----."

Singleton allegedly later wrote: "Tears I'm cryin for wat u done misty. Damn n it ain't never have to turn out this way u just had to call tha cops. Why?"

The burner let this nigger back in her house after it got out of prison for strangling her.

Buck Simian
06-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Stories like this always make me constipated. Im sitting on the toilet trying to give a shit but its just not happening.

IseDaDiva
06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
It was an argument over that housing situation and cigarettes that culminated in Singleton attacking 12-year-old Alexis with a hammer before fatally stabbing her 11 times

Section 8 and ciggies - who wouldn't stab a kid over such momentous nigger issues?

Cracka Jack
06-14-2017, 07:45 PM
Stories like this always make me constipated. Im sitting on the toilet trying to give a shit but its just not happening.

:lol

Police later arrested Singleton hiding in a nearby portable toilet at a construction site.

:rofl