View Full Version : Even niggers are sick of nigger's bullshit

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-02-2020, 04:26 PM
https://www.facebook.com/569022853258776/posts/1510148472479538/

This video is fanfuckingtastic.

Frank
07-02-2020, 04:36 PM
:lol :lol :lol

That bald officer wasn't fucking around, I bet he suffers from a bad case of nigger fatigue.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-02-2020, 04:44 PM
:lol :lol :lol

That bald officer wasn't fucking around, I bet he suffers from a bad case of nigger fatigue.

I loved it. The sheboon was all "okay, here he come" and that bald motherfucker just reached out and grabbed that stupid nigger by the throat.

Fucking awesome.

Frank
07-02-2020, 04:59 PM
I loved it. The sheboon was all "okay, here he come" and that bald motherfucker just reached out and grabbed that stupid nigger by the throat.

Fucking awesome.

I was hoping that first officer was going to light that nigger up with a taser but seeing that bald officer jump on that nigger like a chicken on a june bug was much more satisfying.

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-03-2020, 09:38 PM
I was hoping that first officer was going to light that nigger up with a taser but seeing that bald officer jump on that nigger like a chicken on a june bug was much more satisfying.

It would’ve been cooler if he had gotten bat winged But a nice angry take down was pretty good too...Niggers are way out of control and all other races are sick of this George Floyd/ BLM bullshit and their so-called “peaceful protests”....We are witnessing the beginning of the great race war and we did not initiate it but we will finish it!