PDA

View Full Version : Chanelle Helm's 10 demands for white people

poorEnglish
07-01-2020, 11:34 PM
it was originally posted on her facebook in 2017. Some may not see it before.

Chanelle Helm, A Nigger Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white.

Here are the demands:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

wtf???????????????:unigger

CoonsЯus
07-01-2020, 11:44 PM
gibs-muh at full strength. Niggers have become delusional to the point of insanity. Just more nigger nonsense to ignore.

poorEnglish
07-01-2020, 11:48 PM
According to the recent nigger riot and robbing, she commented: people(niggers) are committing crimes because they are too hungry or want things too badly. Rich people don’t rob or steal, because they have had it all.
Wtf????? Why niggers are poor? They don’t fucking work
And now she shifted her target to the police department, saying that government should cutting police budget, let niggers run their niggerhood.
:fume

poorEnglish
07-01-2020, 11:54 PM
gibs-muh at full strength. Niggers have become delusional to the point of insanity. Just more nigger nonsense to ignore.

If niggers grow in numbers, let’s say 30%+- of the US population (doubled its current percentage), some nonsense we just laugh about now could come to reality in the future.

tweakstick
07-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Here are my demands:

1. Niggers, if you don’t have any of your ancestry owned by my ancestors, shut the fuck up and get off my property. Even if it were true, I didn't own you so do it anyway before I shoot.
2. Niggers, if you’re getting property in anyway shape or form that you haven't gained by your own work, give it back. Especially if you are actively trying to take it from me. Do it now before I shoot. You’re bound to get made good in some other way eventually if you don't stop.
3. If you are a section eight piece of shit living off my money, stop taking it for free and get a job to pay for your own house.
4. Niggers, if you can afford a Cadillac Exguhlaids with gold rheeumz, you can afford a house of your own. You are not living in generational poverty.
5. Niggers, if any of the people you intend to rob of their property defend themselves, it's not that we are racists assholes. We react the way we react because of you. Racism is not caused by humans. It is caused by you animals. We don't handle venomous animals for the same reasons. Now get off our property before we shoot.
6. Niggers, get a job so you can afford to purchase you own land. Get off our land before we shoot.
7. Niggers, especially sows, quit getting white people especially women fired by screaming racism because you are jealous of them.
8. Backing up No. 7, if you continue to get white people fired, no one will be able to pay for your countless welfare programs, free housing, medical and other gibs. It's simple math.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, has been carrying your dead weight ass while you fuck up everything you touch, thank them for not getting you fired for your incompetence.
10. Commit to two things: Start acting like regular law abiding, pay earning, self respecting, productive, load carrying, tax paying white people do every damn day or go the fuck back to Africa and live in the same squalor, shit filled mud huts you came from.

You will not be missed.

poorEnglish
07-02-2020, 03:35 AM
Here are my demands:

1. Niggers, if you don’t have any of your ancestry owned by my ancestors, shut the fuck up and get off my property. Even if it were true, I didn't own you so do it anyway before I shoot.
2. Niggers, if you’re getting property in anyway shape or form that you haven't gained by your own work, give it back. Especially if you are actively trying to take it from me. Do it now before I shoot. You’re bound to get made good in some other way eventually if you don't stop.
3. If you are a section eight piece of shit living off my money, stop taking it for free and get a job to pay for your own house.
4. Niggers, if you can afford a Cadillac Exguhlaids with gold rheeumz, you can afford a house of your own. You are not living in generational poverty.
5. Niggers, if any of the people you intend to rob of their property defend themselves, it's not that we are racists assholes. We react the way we react because of you. Racism is not caused by humans. It is caused by you animals. We don't handle venomous animals for the same reasons. Now get off our property before we shoot.
6. Niggers, get a job so you can afford to purchase you own land. Get off our land before we shoot.
7. Niggers, especially sows, quit getting white people especially women fired by screaming racism because you are jealous of them.
8. Backing up No. 7, if you continue to get white people fired, no one will be able to pay for your countless welfare programs, free housing, medical and other gibs. It's simple math.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, has been carrying your dead weight ass while you fuck up everything you touch, thank them for not getting you fired for your incompetence.
10. Commit to two things: Start acting like regular law abiding, pay earning, self respecting, productive, load carrying, tax paying white people do every damn day or go the fuck back to Africa and live in the same squalor, shit filled mud huts you came from.

You will not be missed.

lol you wrote so much….
If someone is actually doing this as big as BLM, I will sell my car and donate 50% of whatever that money.:bat
Add one more important thing: no cross-race marriage!

Ignatow
07-02-2020, 03:54 AM
Niggers, working? Law-abiding? Maybe it happens in Wakanda, but never will it happen here. They're just used to all free stuff provided by taxpayers.
Another demand I have: do not touch human females, do not pollute our species. Know your place. Stay in your hoods and ask your homies for money.
Oh well, one can wish for segregation.

NoNiggers
07-02-2020, 04:41 PM
The niggers need to go to Lyndon Johnson's family and demand money if the want to get the guy that accelerated their "generational poverty" Lazy fucking niggers is what I see.

Frank
07-02-2020, 04:54 PM
The niggers need to go to Lyndon Johnson's family and demand money if the want to get the guy that accelerated their "generational poverty" Lazy fucking niggers is what I see.

Nice avatar! :lol

IseDaDiva
07-02-2020, 05:25 PM
Well, yeah. I need to go change my will asap to leave my worldly possessions to niggers when I assume room temperature. They deserve it and think of how much bling and how many big-rims they could buy with it.

Groid_Rage
07-03-2020, 12:58 AM
I hate to be a "Karen", but where is the crime? Wrong section!

tweakstick
07-03-2020, 01:57 AM
I hate to be a "Karen", but where is the crime? Wrong section!

Yeah, Karen... I'm sure we all noticed it but let's give the newbie a break on the learning curve. You did realize PE is not just the screen name but a self deprecating description, right?

Goodman Grey
07-03-2020, 03:19 AM
Here are my demands for nigger "people."

1. GTFO of my country and go back to Africa.

That's it.

Jivin' Jigaboo
07-03-2020, 09:05 AM
To Chanelle Helm, "Fuck Off NIGGER!!"

NoNiggers
07-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Nice avatar! :lol

Do you know the can of ravioli story? Goes back to the original page years back. Wish I could find the story.

Frank
07-03-2020, 04:20 PM
Do you know the can of ravioli story? Goes back to the original page years back. Wish I could find the story.

Nope I sure don't I'm a noob here.

haywood
07-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Here are my demands:

You will not be missed.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Midder Peenud Hayed's 10 Demands for Niggers

1. Cease to exist.

2. Make yourselves good in your entirety in one 24-hour period.

3. Dig your own graves first, with room for your niglets.

4. Give us back all the shit you ugly fuckers have stolen from us.

5. Don't ask for anymore money.

6. Take up mountain climbing, summit Kilauea, and jump into the caldera.

7. With your niglets [see: 3.]...

8. Go swimming more often.

9. Start holding your gat backwards instead of sideways.

10. Light "yourselfs" on fire. At gas stations everywhere...

Odin's balls
07-04-2020, 12:59 AM
Well, yeah. I need to go change my will asap to leave my worldly possessions to niggers when I assume room temperature. They deserve it and think of how much bling and how many big-rims they could buy with it.

My Dad has it in his will that when he passes on, the house is not to be sold to niggers or muslims.

That did not go down well at the lawyers office. :lol

Goodman Grey
07-04-2020, 12:59 AM
9. Start holding your gat backwards instead of sideways.

What would you say if you knew crates of THESE were being dropped into niggerhoods across the USA?

(And paid for with your tax dollars. :lmao)

tweakstick
07-04-2020, 01:11 AM
I would write Uncle Sam a check for double.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-04-2020, 12:20 PM
What would you say if you knew crates of THESE were being dropped into niggerhoods across the USA?

(And paid for with your tax dollars. :lmao)

On the one hand, I would be all for it; but on the other, niggers would still find a way to fuck it up.