PDA

View Full Version : AIDS nigger on Coonmunity Transape bus today…

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-30-2020, 06:03 PM
So, I was out running a few errands this afternoon by myself when I had to stop at a red light behind a Community Transit bus. I was on the phone and not paying attention at first, but my call ended and I looked up. I looked back down to my screen to scan XM when it hit me. I looked at the back of the bus again. There, leering skyward, wearing a shit-eating grin on its muzzle, was a gay nigger in an ad for AIDS medication!

I...

Shit...

You...

Not!

Goodman Grey
06-30-2020, 06:11 PM
Wait a second.

There's a pill that allows me to have unprotected gay sex with gay downlow niggers that are HIV positive?

...*cough*... where can I get this stuff? I want to be incredibly irresponsible and stupid, by choice, and I don't want to have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

LOL!!!

I'm a man, but if I were ever to have sex with a nigger, I would go to the nearest Planned Parenthood and have them extract all of my poop, just so I wouldn't have to worry about any of it turning into a baby nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-30-2020, 06:15 PM
LMMFLWAO @ GG!

What I want to know is, how is that ad NOT "rayciss"?

Goodman Grey
06-30-2020, 06:54 PM
LMMFLWAO @ GG!

What I want to know is, how is that ad NOT "rayciss"?

Well, I mean, HIV was originally known as SIV (the Simian Immodeficiency Virus), and was spread throughout Africa by niggers that fucked simians (monkeys).

And then during the disco era, when it was considered "cool" to be a flaming homosexual, a bunch of homosexuals and bisexuals got infected with HIV. And then they spread it to their baby mamas.

Sadly, this was not a nigger-only thing. I don't mean to sound cruel, but a lot of people engaged in self-destructive behaviors, and their descendants were forced to pay the price for the sins of their fathers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7-0zyzdbik

Severe mental illness is more of a plague these days than COVID-19.

Frank
07-01-2020, 05:05 PM
I'm not going to post it here but if you want a chuckle go to youtube and search for "billy's dad is a fudge packer". It's about 10 minutes long.

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Ride around the capitol district in Albany, NY, and you'll see all kinds of AIDS and HIV billboards with gay niggers and she-zillas.
There was a beauty, with a cornrow-headed gangsta nigger, big smile and saying "My HIV meds protect you".
I'll get pics next time I see one. The television ads for "Descovy" and "Biktarvy" are full of jaboons and trannys.

Chimp Detester
07-01-2020, 10:39 PM
I am Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo, and I ape-prove those advertisements.

IseDaDiva
07-02-2020, 11:37 PM
That's nothing. For anyone who didn't see it, I posted this sick-making gay buck ad a while ago:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?28094-Mincing-downlow-bucks-in-AIDS-drug-ad

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-13-2020, 04:23 PM
Well, I mean, HIV was originally known as SIV (the Simian Immodeficiency Virus), and was spread throughout Africa by niggers that fucked simians (monkeys).

And then during the disco era, when it was considered "cool" to be a flaming homosexual, a bunch of homosexuals and bisexuals got infected with HIV. And then they spread it to their baby mamas.

Sadly, this was not a nigger-only thing. I don't mean to sound cruel, but a lot of people engaged in self-destructive behaviors, and their descendants were forced to pay the price for the sins of their fathers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7-0zyzdbik

Severe mental illness is more of a plague these days than COVID-19.

In the 80s, it was called "GRID" - Gay Related Immunodeficiency Disease.

YT Rules
07-13-2020, 04:32 PM
All niggers do anal so it could potentially catch it from a she coon.