PDA

View Full Version : Nigger stealing Newports

HonkyDevil
06-29-2020, 11:04 AM
Luckily I wasn't at work when this happened. So a buck asks one of our cashiers for 2 cartons of Newports which we didn't have. He opted for 20 packs. He had a couple brownies and I think one other item. He asks the cashier about an item behind him. The cashier turns around and the nigger reaches over the counter, snatches the bag and runs out of the store, slipping and nearly face planting on the ground. I came in the next day and my boss told me a robbery occurred the night before. My first thought was gunpoint empty the register scenario but I'm happy it didn't go that far. He didn't describe the guy but when I watched the camera footage I was not at all surprised that it was a nigger. This video literally looked like it was pulled from niggers in motion. Nigger lives matter my ass.

Frank
06-29-2020, 06:39 PM
What is it with niggers and Newports?

Ray Cizzums
06-29-2020, 09:26 PM
Newps, grape drank and pork cracklin's are all any schvugger needs to survive the day. If you see Newport butts, and bars on every window and door in the neighborhood, there are niggers afoot. I sub for a security company, installing and wiring up cctv and magnetic door lockers. One customer's convenience store used to get flash mobbed, when the black middle and high schools let out for the day. The local cops call it The Mudslide. After security glass and mag locks, the "teens" are outside looking in, while the clerks laugh in their face. We recommend a foyer, with 2 sets of doors, wired so both can't open at the same time. This allows you to let robbers and shoplifters out, then lock them in the foyer, or let humans in, with a locked door behind them.

CoonsЯus
06-30-2020, 10:26 AM
My God you're so racist and in denial. The black man was owed those goods through reparations. He was perfectly entitled to consume those goods at no charge to himself in payment for suffering incurred by himself and his tribal ancestors. Please be more forgiving in your thought processing. Thanks and remember, black lives are worthy !!

( Of course, this was the nigger's 34 IQ thought process rumbling away )

HonkyDevil
07-01-2020, 01:11 AM
My God you're so racist and in denial. The black man was owed those goods through reparations. He was perfectly entitled to consume those goods at no charge to himself in payment for suffering incurred by himself and his tribal ancestors. Please be more forgiving in your thought processing. Thanks and remember, black lives are worthy !!

( Of course, this was the nigger's 34 IQ thought process rumbling away )

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-14-2020, 10:09 PM
Don't Newports Lives Matter? Niggers light them on fire, inhale them down their filthy suck holes, and kill them dead!

Espantoon
07-26-2020, 02:53 PM
I worked at a pharmacy/convenience store one summer in college. There was a nigger who used to come in about once a month and attempt to steal a carton of Newports. Everyone recognized him as soon as he would come in, I don't remember if it was ever reported to the cops.

haywood
07-26-2020, 05:51 PM
What is it with niggers and Newports?

Frank it's "newpoats!!" GNOMESAYIN"!!

Frank
07-26-2020, 06:01 PM
Frank it's "newpoats!!" GNOMESAYIN"!!

:lol Thank you Haywood!

haywood
07-26-2020, 06:03 PM
:lol Thank you Haywood!

You're welcome brother!! Have a nigger free day!! :thumb:thumb