PDA

View Full Version : Can Derek Chauvin get a fair trial?

azmarlin39a
06-29-2020, 11:02 AM
It sure doesn’t sound possible. He has already been convicted by the media. I fear the system will prefer he be found hanging in his cell. What are your thoughts?

Bottle_of_Hate
06-30-2020, 08:18 AM
I GUARANTEE you niggers will riot over anything less than an all nigger and liberal jury voting guilty on all counts. This man will be in protected custody for the rest of his life.

It is not possible to give this man a fair trial. The only thing the defense can do is mitigate his sentence. Even then he could get 50 years and niggers will riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignatow
06-30-2020, 02:29 PM
No, but IMHO this is only manslaughter, oh, 7 years, out in 3. But you bet, he'll be sent to jail for life, to prevent riots.

Goodman Grey
06-30-2020, 03:01 PM
But you bet, he'll be sent to jail for life, to prevent riots.

That's not how a democratic republic is supposed to work.

If you want mob rule, then you have a democracy (and CHAV in Seattle, LOL).

If you want (hopefully) the best and brightest of your elected leaders to make laws that benefit you, then you have a republic.

A combination of the two should never result in one side completely overriding the other.

Instead of sending him to jail or prison for a ridiculous amount of time, why not punish the rioters that refuse to obey the LAW?

animal mother
06-30-2020, 04:03 PM
The best outcome for all is if he just did a Jeffrey Epstein.

Goodman Grey
06-30-2020, 04:58 PM
The best outcome for all is if he just did a Jeffrey Epstein.

You mean have the guards mysteriously delete footage from the CCTV's and play dumb when someone else executes Chauvin?

Granted, Epstein was a fucking piece of shit, but I don't think Chauvin deserves to be assassinated.

There were a LOT of powerful players that wanted Epstein dead (because, in all honesty, how many members of royalty want the public to know that they were raping prepubescent children, right?), but... I guess they kinda forgot about the concepts of deadman's drops, the cloud, and internet backups.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-30-2020, 08:25 PM
I fully believe that Epstein was Arkanacided. AKA murdered by the Clintons. Aside of his guilt like others have said, he had dirt on the wrong people and it didn't keep him safe.

animal mother
06-30-2020, 08:50 PM
I fully believe that Epstein was Arkanacided. AKA murdered by the Clintons. Aside of his guilt like others have said, he had dirt on the wrong people and it didn't keep him safe.

Exactly what I meant by my post. Floyd and Chauvin worked together at a strip club that was a front for illegal activity, including counterfeiting (nigger was caught with phony $20 bills). Someone involved at a high level of this criminal activity would probably not mind if Chauvin was no longer alive to tell the whole story. If this was just a simple bust, why would he obviously choke out the nigger who was already clearly wrangled?