PDA

View Full Version : Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over "murder and terrorism"

Unregistered
06-29-2020, 10:45 AM
Stupid, stupid, stupid pedophile sandniggers! LOL! Bunch of low-IQ savages think they can arrest President of the U.S. ROFL!

"Iran have issued an arrest warrant for President Donald Trump for murder, and have asked Interpol to intervene in his capture.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr has accused President Trump, and 35 others, of “murder and terrorism charges” and says Iran will pursue Trump's prosecution, even after his presidency ends."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-for-trump-over-killing-of-qasem-soleimani.html

Goodman Grey
06-29-2020, 02:08 PM
Who cares?

They will probably all be dead from COVID-19 before they can do anything.

Fucking sand niggers...

Captain_Coon
06-29-2020, 07:11 PM
dirka dirka mohammad jihad 💣💣

Unregistered
06-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Fuck them. Trump should get an award for his carpet bombing and preventing another 9/11 and anyone who protested should be arrested for supporting terrorists.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-29-2020, 08:46 PM
It is just posturing. If they ever got ahold of Trump it would be the END for them.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-29-2020, 11:09 PM
Well, TRUMP is really in trouble now! First, he has to face Joe Biden :lmao in November, and now, the ass-lifters are going to "arrest" him.

Do you know what the difference between niggers and Moslems is...?

Niggers are congenitally dumb and intrinsically evil.

Moslems choose to be backward and evil.

Which one is worse...?

You tell me.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-30-2020, 08:42 AM
They just suffered a severe smackdown a few months ago, and had to run off with their tails between their legs. Now they want another round? Those ragheads are real gluttons for punishment.

Ignatow
06-30-2020, 02:32 PM
They just suffered a severe smackdown a few months ago, and had to run off with their tails between their legs. Now they want another round? Those ragheads are real gluttons for punishment.

What this country ought to do is deport all Persians, Iranians, cameljocks, Muslims out. Problem is, a lot of them are rich and live in Beverly Hills. Fuckers, I can't stand them.

CoonsЯus
06-30-2020, 03:50 PM
BLM would certainly hand our brilliantly omnipotent president Trump over to the dune coons for sure if they had the chance.

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 12:40 AM
I dunno. Personally, I don't trust anyone who walks around in public looking like a dirty, insane, homeless person in a bathrobe with their underwear or a butt rag wrapped around their head for all to see. It's kind of a rule I live by and, so far, it has never let me down.

Thinking they have any serious chance of arresting the POTUS is past stupid; it's insane. I think if they loosen the tension on the underwear wrapped around their heads, they might be able to think a little more clearly. Unless, of course, they've already done brain damage.