PDA

View Full Version : Fat teen ape nigger gets goodified from COVID

CoonsЯus
06-28-2020, 06:02 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/health/teen-death-coronavirus-wellness-partner/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

This was one ugly fat turdlet...glance at your peril.

Sandy
06-28-2020, 06:20 PM
Healthy teenager

peanut butter sandwich late Wednesday night, getting his own tea

Andre had lost the ability to grip objects, he had trouble standing, his head and eyes were rolling, he could not hold his body weight up, and he appeared confused.

Healthy relative to what, the 700-pound niggers on those TV shows? It wasn't making any sandwich, it was going to eat the whole loaf and jar, washed down with sugar-filled Arizona's St. Skittles Memorial Flavor.

It doesn't take an expert to know that all those symptoms are 100% not COVID-19. That's pure diabetes shock from 16 years of a classic nigger diet of pure fat and sugar.

azmarlin39a
06-28-2020, 06:40 PM
I couldn’t read the post. Just seeing the fat nigger turned me off.

Goodman Grey
06-28-2020, 07:51 PM
Healthy relative to what, the 700-pound niggers on those TV shows? It wasn't making any sandwich, it was going to eat the whole loaf and jar, washed down with sugar-filled Arizona's St. Skittles Memorial Flavor.

It doesn't take an expert to know that all those symptoms are 100% not COVID-19. That's pure diabetes shock from 16 years of a classic nigger diet of pure fat and sugar.

Yup. From the article:

Although Andre had no underlying medical conditions, the first thing doctors discovered was that he had developed Type 1 diabetes — his blood sugar was a dangerous 1,500 milligrams per deciliter, more than 10 times normal.

Because he had a fever and cough and was breathing hard, he was tested for Covid-19. Negative. But the doctors were having trouble controlling the teen's blood sugar — usually fairly straightforward with an insulin infusion in a first episode of diabetes.

Still, his mother thought he'd survive. On the morning of April 27, that hope quickly evaporated. His blood sugar spiked. His arterial line began to clot, suggesting coagulation problems that have been a hallmark of the disease. He went into cardiac arrest and, despite chest compressions, succumbed.

This is what happens when you eat a five pound jar of peanut butter every night. It's not healthy.

Also, the linked article itself wrote 'healthy' in the title of the page.

TheOrganGrinder
06-28-2020, 11:48 PM
My heart truly goes out to covid-19.

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-29-2020, 10:58 PM
Go Covid...Go Covid...Go Covid...

Whitey Ford
06-30-2020, 03:30 AM
Die-beetus is a hell of a drug.
https://i.imgur.com/2gaykYf.jpg

CoonsЯus
06-30-2020, 09:07 AM
no doubt its getting drip fed jenkem, crack and purple drank. Fucking useless fat ape saved from a life of nothing.

Jipshun Kang
06-30-2020, 09:30 AM
niggers fat head weighs more than i do. who da fambly going to sue ?