PDA

View Full Version : 92 Year Old White Woman Punched To The Ground By Dirty Nigger

chosensavior
06-27-2020, 03:14 AM
So this nigger apparently had over 100 prior arrests or something like that at only 31 years old...and then he punches a 92 year old white woman to the ground! He got arrested fortunately, but the media won't say what it is. They won't say that it's a hate crime. They won't say that a BLACK MAN PUNCHED AN ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN. What fucking cowards! I hope that COWARDLY COON drops the soap in prison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmN8IXgL58g

Buck Simian
06-27-2020, 08:52 AM
Meanwhile her grandchildren were probably down the street protesting in favor of BLM.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-27-2020, 04:13 PM
If a 31 year old white guy did the same thing to a 92 year old black woman, would they see it as a hate crime?

You know it would be and so does every dirty nigger loving liberal on the planet. The news would have mentioned race not only in the title but a dozen times in the article. The major surprise is just how much coverage this got in the first place. Seeing it in the news feeds for more than a couple hours is crazy. Now if it had been reversed it would be 24/7 news and every one of the players would be screeching. Hate crime charges would be as sure as niggers devouring a plate of KFC.

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-02-2020, 05:28 AM
You know it would be and so does every dirty nigger loving liberal on the planet. The news would have mentioned race not only in the title but a dozen times in the article. The major surprise is just how much coverage this got in the first place. Seeing it in the news feeds for more than a couple hours is crazy. Now if it had been reversed it would be 24/7 news and every one of the players would be screeching. Hate crime charges would be as sure as niggers devouring a plate of KFC.

How is this shit bag still on the streets? 100 arrests and this freaking spook is still out there causing trouble! Un-freaking-believable!!!!

grim1
07-02-2020, 09:11 AM
So this nigger apparently had over 100 prior arrests or something like that at only 31 years old...and then he punches a 92 year old white woman to the ground! He got arrested fortunately, but the media won't say what it is. They won't say that it's a hate crime. They won't say that a BLACK MAN PUNCHED AN ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN. What fucking cowards! I hope that COWARDLY COON drops the soap in prison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmN8IXgL58g

If that woman was my mother, or grandmother, that nigger would have a lot more to worry about than getting his butt fucked. 10 minutes hung upside down in my garage while I beat it with a crowbar would be his sentence.

tweakstick
07-02-2020, 12:47 PM
If that woman was my mother, or grandmother, that nigger would have a lot more to worry about than getting his butt fucked. 10 minutes hung upside down in my garage while I beat it with a crowbar would be his sentence.

I think the proper court sanctioned punishment should be with the body part that committed the crime. E.g: You rape, You get castrated; Run from the cops, loose a toe or worse etc.

This monkey should have it's paw cut off and nailed to it's forehead as a message to the other animals.

Oh - and the beating... definitely the upside down beating part!

zagnut
07-02-2020, 03:35 PM
I think the proper court sanctioned punishment should be with the body part that committed the crime. E.g: You rape, You get castrated; Run from the cops, loose a toe or worse etc.

This monkey should have it's paw cut off and nailed to it's forehead as a message to the other animals.

Oh - and the beating... definitely the upside down beating part!

Oh how I wish this was the law of the land!

Frank
07-02-2020, 04:04 PM
It would have been nice if some nigger hating bad ass white guy had been there saw this and beat the black off that ape.