PDA

View Full Version : Is There Such Thing As A White Neighborhood Anymore?

chosensavior
06-27-2020, 01:30 AM
So as the thread title asks...is there such thing as a white neighborhood anymore? And I should add in does such a white neighborhood exist in the USA anymore? Gentrification should have eliminated the niggers from New York City and Philadelphia but it has failed and has only produced homelessness and BLM terrorist nutjobs. I want to move out of here, somewhere where it warm and it is filled with white people who don't give a shit about niggers. But where the fuck can you go now that has this?

Jipshun Kang
06-27-2020, 12:15 PM
here in the upper peninsula of michigan it's 99.9 % white. see a few niggers in marquette because of northern michigan university. the only blacks i see are the bears that wander into my yard.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-27-2020, 01:24 PM
The town in NH we live in has 4000 year-round residents, and zero niggers. We see a few during summer passing through, and they look real uncomfortable. :lol

azmarlin39a
07-09-2020, 03:33 PM
I’m in Northern Arizona. I never see niggers around here. All white folks and we watch out for each other.

IseDaDiva
07-09-2020, 05:20 PM
I live in a town of 20,000. If there are any niggers here I've never seen them in the last 20 years.