PDA

View Full Version : Now Chess beez rayciss!

Full clip
06-23-2020, 04:31 PM
The Australian leftist, libertarian, public broadcaster the ABC are now suggesting that the noble game of chess is racist because White always moves first and therefore the rules should be changed.
I doubt that any Nigger anywhere in the world would have even heard about chess let alone begin to understand how it is played but if they do perhaps they ought be grateful from the outset that the Black pieces aren't called Slaves. We have heard about how they supposedly 'Invented' peanut butter and traffic stop lights long after they built the pyramids but did any one of them ever become a national chess chimpion? (Please don't ROFL - I'm serious')
'

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 06:44 PM
I just happen to have an old link on that.
https://archive.fo/wQ2kz

They chalk it up to income excuses, but we all know that niggers have no ability to plan ahead. They couldn’t grow a plant, much less see two turns ahead in a strategy game.
That’s why a nigger can make a million dollars and it’s gone tomorrow and they’re still living in squalor and smell like a sewer.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-23-2020, 07:08 PM
I have an old chessboard made of 2 kinds of marble. The pieces are actually brass. One is polished looking and the other like a tarnished statue. Neither are black OR white. But I guess raysis still... Some day niggers are going to call water racist because it isn't colored.

CoonsЯus
06-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Should make the bishops wizards and the pawns Klansmen. Need to bring the game into the current century.

Ignatow
06-25-2020, 04:17 AM
Should make the bishops wizards and the pawns Klansmen. Need to bring the game into the current century.

That's funny maing.
Black King should be Obama and queen Oprah. Black pawns should be Kunta, er, Toby.

Full clip
06-25-2020, 05:09 AM
That's funny maing.
Black King should be Obama and queen Oprah. Black pawns should be Kunta, we, Toby.

Sorry for moving a little off topic but you have reminded me of just how dumb Niggers really are and always were, I mean how many times does one have to be told his name?

jenkemfactory
06-25-2020, 09:33 AM
ridiculous. the enablers that is.