PDA

View Full Version : What Accomplishments?

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 09:29 AM
Here in Britain one of the football (soccer) matches that was played yesterday (Monday) between Burnley and Manchester City included another disgusting spectacle of the players all "taking a knee" before the game started. That's something I'd like to see happen when the crowds are able to return to the stadia - I think these teams will get a very different reaction when there's a crowd to react. But I doubt they'll dare do it.

Anyway, a light aircraft flew over the stadium just after the "knee" episode, displaying behind it in large letters "WHITE LIVES MATTER BURNLEY". Ha! Ha! Great stuff!

You don't need me to tell you how the footballers and managers have reacted. They were furious!

At long last, I think the white people in Britain are waking up to the threat in our midst.

I have written to a TV station, protesting at their news report calling the "White Lives Matter" banner offensive. I asked them two questions:
1) Why is it OK to say "Black Lives Matter" but offensive to say "White Lives Matter"?
2) We keep hearing about blacks' history and accomplishments. I asked them outright - what accomplishments?

Whether they'll answer, we'll have to wait and see.

Can any of the members here name me one thing - just one! - that the black race has accomplished? I honestly cannot think of one!
Every single luxury the black man has, has been given to him by the white man. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 03:01 PM
Can any of the members here name me one thing - just one! - that the black race has accomplished? I honestly cannot think of one!
Every single luxury the black man has, has been given to him by the white man. Can anyone prove me wrong?

I'll take that challenge.

Niggers have accomplished several things with great success. Rape, murder, fatherless famblys, looting, rioting, corruption, lying, thievery, failure with education, being a burden on civilized humans and disease transmission have all been accomplished by niggers.

Keep in mind, niggers are spawned by evil. As such, the goal of the nigger is destruction, disruption, discord and outright evil acts. Niggers are very accomplished at achieving their goal of spreading chaos and evil.

If you're asking if niggers have accomplished anything worthwhile or good, then, of course, the answer is. "NO".

BTY, there is no "black race". That would infer they are human. They are not; they are a species of dangerous disgusting animal.

If someone flew a plane with a banner like that in the USA, I'm sure they would be tracked down and charged with some kind of hate crime.

Thanks for the story, I'll be interested to hear the response from the TV station. I doubt they'll reply but at least now they are aware that not everyone agrees that "niggers are great"

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-23-2020, 06:41 PM
The only thing niggers have "accomplished" (to the detriment of all Humanity) is basic survival. Just as cockroaches can survive almost anything, niggers seem to be able to out-breed extinction.

Ignatow
06-24-2020, 04:13 AM
The nigger is a non-human species. They're remnants of the failed Homo erectus species. Not anatomically modern human, and definitely not modern human in brain power, reasoning, morality, kindness. I'd say at least 400,000 years behind in evolution.
They haven't invented farming, the wheel, a numerical system, a solar calendar. They claim they invented peanut butter and traffic lights. The only reason some niggers function here in the west is because they had been given some human genes.

I'd say they accomplished their animalistic dancing, rapping, raping, vulgar language and actions. I refrain from saying send them to Africa because I know that will never happen. But, the best society can do is to send most of them to jail. They belong in the slammer.

They have no positive accomplishments. They are a foul and ugly species. Always demanding and ungrateful. I'm always appalled that they mingle with humans in the malls, public transportation, in restaurants. It is obvious they don't belong and unwelcome.

Niggers have no redeeming anything.

Full clip
06-24-2020, 05:28 AM
Let's not forget their long standing contribution to the architectural and construction industry (Pyramids excepted - lol) as evidenced by more jails and bigger jails.
Surely a growth area the future of which is guaranteed?

tweakstick
06-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Let's not forget their long standing contribution to the architectural and construction industry (Pyramids excepted - lol) as evidenced by more jails and bigger jails.
Surely a growth area the future of which is guaranteed?

Yep, you weren't the first to notice. Problem is:
http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?30113-Can-you-name-some-positive-contributions-niggers-make-to-the-world&p=121248#post121248

Unregistered
06-24-2020, 05:16 PM
UPDATE: POLICE CAN'T CHARGE PLANE PILOT WITH ANY CRIME

Further to my opening post, I must confess this was a surprise. Despite every effort to charge him, they couldn't come up with anything they think might stick in court. Ha! Ha! They tried.

It's funny how the police don't have the time or manpower to investigate real crime - here in Britain nowadays they sometimes don't even turn up if you've been burgled! - but they can always find enough time and manpower to investigate stuff like this.

It's very heartening to read the responses on the Daily Mail website. The overwhelming majority are against all the "taking the knee" bullshit, and some have said they'll never be Burnley fans again, after the team manager said they would issue a life ban to the people involved in the aircraft stunt.

All is not lost, my friends. But I fear what it will take to sort this nigger problem out.

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 02:28 AM
UPDATE: POLICE CAN'T CHARGE PLANE PILOT WITH ANY CRIME

Further to my opening post, I must confess this was a surprise. Despite every effort to charge him, they couldn't come up with anything they think might stick in court. Ha! Ha! They tried.
Sorry to be cynical, but now the misguided nigger lovers will see a hole in the laws so government officials will pass new "hate speech" laws to take away that form of freedom of expression and any future acts committed like this will result in fines and jail time. I sincerely hope Britain doesn't follow the USA in this regard.

All is not lost, my friends. But I fear what it will take to sort this nigger problem out.

If the good folks in Britain find a way to sort out the nigger problem, whatever the solution is, I do hope you'll be kind enough to remember your suffering human friends in the USA and share it with us.

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 06:50 AM
Sorry to be cynical, but now the misguided nigger lovers will see a hole in the laws so government officials will pass new "hate speech" laws to take away that form of freedom of expression and any future acts committed like this will result in fines and jail time. I sincerely hope Britain doesn't follow the USA in this regard.

If the good folks in Britain find a way to sort out the nigger problem, whatever the solution is, I do hope you'll be kind enough to remember your suffering human friends in the USA and share it with us.

Thanks for your response. We here in Britain also have these "hate speech" laws in place. But that's why I am so pleased about their failure to prosecute - they can't! I think they know that they would have a very difficult job in court, when confronted with the simple argument: If it's OK to say "Black Lives Matter" then it must be equally OK to say "White Lives Matter".
That's why I love this approach to the nigger campaign; we are using their own words, turning them around, and applying them to white people. How can they defeat us if we do that?
Whoever came up with the slogan "Black Lives Matter" must be kicking themselves up the arse, the white person who thought up that simple response is a genius!

Let's have more of this - play them at their own game. Looking at the public responses (when you get away from the MSM, that is) I am greatly heartened. The public are much more aware than I thought.

And yes, of course our thoughts are with you in the USA. Your nation, mine, together with Australia, New Zealand, and Canada should stand together to defeat the liberal bullshitters. Canada is not lost, once they get rid of that ridiculous liberal arse-licker Trudeau. Fingers crossed.

And thank you for your kind sentiments towards Britain. I love the USA, and it's always nice to hear US citizens who feel the connection between us. We're the same people really, we want the same things in life. And we definitely both want to be free of the nigger!

CoonsЯus
06-25-2020, 07:44 AM
The pilot was fired from his job as a welder at a US owned company.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8454627/Burnley-fan-White-Lives-Matter-banner-reveals-60-people-organised-stunt.html

British people sick to death of being treated like third class filth in their own nation.

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 11:14 PM
The pilot was fired from his job as a welder at a US owned company.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8454627/Burnley-fan-White-Lives-Matter-banner-reveals-60-people-organised-stunt.html

British people sick to death of being treated like third class filth in their own nation.

So, the gov't couldn't punish him for his right to exercise his freedom of expression , but the fascist mob did (of which the company he worked for is obviously a part.) Then they went on to punish his wife. I suppose, according to the fascist mob, she was guilty by association.

Now, I'm the one seeing a hole in the laws. A law should be passed that prevents employers from firing individuals when they exercise their freedom of speech unless that individual expressly portrays they are representing the company's views when they're actually not. If the law is that people have a freedom to speak, it should be protected not only from government retribution, but from fascist mob rule deciding what the punishment will be. What is the proper punishment? Why stop at taking away someone's livelihood and ability to support themselves? Why not a public whipping? Maybe a firing squad or stoning to death? This is why we have laws and a justice system; to prevent mob rule and encourage public debate. Mobs are not allowed to administer vigilante justice and they should not be allowed to administer fascist justice either. People need to understand they don't have a right to not ever be offended. I'm offended by liberal Marxist lunatics and niggers. Can companies fire them with impunity?

Captain_Coon
06-27-2020, 02:57 AM
Can any of the members here name me one thing - just one! - that the black race has accomplished?
Aids.