PDA

View Full Version : Dress code is racist

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 08:39 PM
A somewhat upscale Greek restaurant in Baltimore is apologizing for raycisms after a family got denied service because their niglet was not properly dressed. I've been to this restaurant, Ouzo Bay, once, and I thought it was pretty good, if maybe a bit overpriced. The group that owns the restaurant has already gotten the jigaboos riled up because of the dress code at another Baltimore restaurant they own.

They suspended the poor manager who was most likely just enforcing the policies as he had been instructed to. Oh well, I can bake a whole fish that turns out better than something flown in from half a world away anyway.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-22-2020, 09:43 PM
I've been to some Greek restaurants, actually in Greece. Like many other European restaurants, the stuff you get in America is not even close. I can't speak for this one but in my experience this is almost universal. Especially Italian restaurants. I've been all over Italy and Sicily. I have family from there as well. I have never found a place that even comes close. Some good ones, but nothing close. If you have never been you owe it to yourself to go at least once before niggers ruin it.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:54 AM
The niggers will be swarming in droves to take advantage of this establishment further.
Once you give in to the niggers then more niggers come and that brings even more bucks and sows and then the drug dealing which moves on to the police visits which moves up to the chimp outs which moves up to the gun violence towards each other with an innocent in the cross fire. Then even more niggers swarm into the area and the cycle repeats. Eventually you’ve regressed to the Stone Age. Niggers ruin everything!!!

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 03:07 AM
Not surprising considering niggers are involved. Niggers can't fit in to a civilized society. Trying to enforce a dress code on niggers is nearly impossible. Clothing is optional in Africa as National Geographic magazine always depicted until recently when pictures of the beasts in their natural state became politically incorrect. Niggers that attempt to wear clothes usually don't get it right. They haven't learned to wear pants, leaving their dirty asses and stained underwear exposed.

I suggest you inform the restaurant with a nice anonymous note that if they continue to coddle and cater to dirty niggers with exposed asses and naked niglets contaminating the place with their filth where humans eat food, they'll be out of business soon. If they manage to stay in business, they better learn to truly love niggers and their monkeyshines because that'll be their only patrons. Also, spread the word to other humans and thanks for the information. I won't be eating there. I can't stomach the idea of eating food contaminated with nigger filth, either directly or indirectly. I might consider it if they hire the manager back, give him a raise and continue telling niggers to leave if they can't cover their unsanitary bodies properly.