PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Nigger Lives Matter mural washed away!

nigfreewisconsin
06-22-2020, 07:20 PM
Even nature hates niggers. I'm sure rain will be declared raysis now.

The nigs sure did a crappy job with painting. They don't call it "Nigger rigging" for nothing you know!

https://www.cbs58.com/news/in-disarray-milwaukee-black-lives-matter-street-mural-washed-out

Frank
06-22-2020, 08:47 PM
:lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-23-2020, 01:30 AM
Water continues to bedevil niggers in every way.

tweakstick
06-23-2020, 04:03 AM
The street was trying to shed the nigger off of itself.

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Heavy rainfall over the weekend has damaged a newly painted, 'Black Lies Matter' street mural. The work of shit art in the heart of the Harambee neighborhood is no more.
“In disarray, and the thing is that’s all gonna keep coming up and now we gotta get that up to do it over,” said an eeking-ooker.

Harambe - wasn't that the gorilla that got murdered because that nigger sow wasn't controlling it's snigglet at the Cincinnati Zoo a while back? I think his ghost is angry about all those niggers and he wants them the hell off of his street.

I have read that quote above from the local crackhayed at least 8 times now and for the life of me, I'm still not absolutely certain what the hell it was trying to say. You would think the interpreporter could have de-ebonified it before the story went to print.

Chimp Detester
06-23-2020, 08:24 AM
Hmmm. Hopefully strong torrential rains can be trained to wash out the manure piles (a.k.a. niggerhoods) from our once-great cities.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-23-2020, 09:27 AM
Harambee Street...:lol. Stupid niggers can't even spell the name of their slain cousin.

:gibsme :panerachimp

deadmann83
06-29-2020, 02:54 AM
11693 Stupid Niggers! Even nature itself hates you and your "art" :lol

Frank
07-02-2020, 04:18 PM
:panerachimp

What the fuck??!!

GeneralPat
07-02-2020, 04:39 PM
How long before niggers start claiming "racism" towards the rain for washing their vandalism.