PDA

View Full Version : Cops use mugshots of criminiggers as targets

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 07:48 PM
That beez raycess!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/family-outraged-after-finding-police-using-mug-shots-target-practice?fbclid=IwAR0c_KVderBJWvjoR8U8OY-0C5KdnqFezL_FkLu8DXQVrBCglxBeVzv4dM0

CoonsЯus
06-21-2020, 09:28 PM
more much ado about nothing

Bottle_of_Hate
06-21-2020, 09:46 PM
These cops are dumb. They should have known this would happen. You can’t use reality to practice. Soon cops will not even be able to shoot violent niggers at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Criminigger
06-21-2020, 09:59 PM
All I can say is..... bwahhh ha ha ha Ha HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! Where can I get some of those targets?

Seriously though, training with realistic targets makes for better performance when the time for action comes. Often those times occur with only split seconds to make decisions and are accompanied by extreme stress with adrenaline bursts resulting in confusion and the need to control the "fight or flight" response. It's known that well trained individuals often succeed by falling back on their training and reacting as they should.

Using targets that look like the real criminals that may be encountered (i.e. niggers) is a good practice. As for the sistah that saw it's bruthah's mug shot being used as a target, it only makes sense since most niggers are repeat offenders. The bruthah claims it beez a gud boy now, but it's worth noting that it was involved in a totally irresponsible, unnecessary act that resulted in 2 deaths. It should simply be glad it's still allowed to steal oxygen and is not attending NU for the rest of it's worthless life. It should take comfort in knowing that it's criminal likeness is being used to benefit civilized society.

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 10:07 PM
Wouldn't they get a better training experience if they just used real niggers? Shucking, jiving and ooking "ah dindu nuthin", "ah ain't beez doin nuthin" ...........

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:58 AM
Is this even against the law? Who gives a shit.
Those niggers are like trophies to the law enforcement, if I shut down a felon factory I’d be proud to keep practicing my aim on them daily.