PDA

View Full Version : Nigger rape ape on the lose.

Cat fur allergic
06-20-2020, 05:49 PM
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/woman-choked-out-in-sex-attack-ambush-near-nyc-playground-in-broad-daylight/2473084/

Woman Choked Out in Sex Attack Ambush Near NYC Playground in Broad Daylight

tweakstick
06-20-2020, 06:04 PM
Once she recovered from the choke, police say the suspect forced her to perform a sex on him before he ran off.

We all know what that means. If I was that woman, knowing that I was going to die of AIDS anyway, I would have shown that nigger a side of it's dikk it had never seen before - the other side and the inside!

Bite it off, spit it out and kick the living shit out of it while it bleeds out! The worst that could happen is that she gets killed on the spot and that's still better than the herpeghonorsyphilaids!

IseDaDiva
06-20-2020, 07:15 PM
Just look at that primitive, proto-simian, muh dik thing. But I guess if it's wrangled, the court will decide it needs counselling and not to be put down.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-20-2020, 07:18 PM
Given the location of this crime, that woman was probably a flaming nigger-loving liberal, with a flaming nigger-loving liberal family, and flaming nigger-loving liberal friends. Now, after being exposed to the True Nature of the inbred North American slave-descended nigger, many of them will be taking a second look at their nigger-loving ways.

tweakstick
06-20-2020, 08:54 PM
^ I tend to want to believe that humans are innocent until proven burner/liberal. There are a few conservatives in New York - of course FNC tends to be getting rid of them lately. The smart ones get while the getting is good. A few are left due to jobs - which the mayor and governor seem to be getting rid of as well.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-20-2020, 10:32 PM
@ Tweak...

Oh, I know there are some conservative folks in and around NYC. Re: the vic' here, I was speaking more in the hypothetical, as in "was probably a flaming nigger-lover...". Whatever the politics, someone somewhere who formerly believed niggers to be "just like us", is going to change their mind after reading this story.

Niggers and their abhorrent behavior often have that effect on Humans.

azmarlin39a
06-21-2020, 10:47 AM
Can’t ID him by picture. They all look the same. Hopefully the cops got DNA, if the victim didn’t gobble it all. Yuk!

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Given the location of this crime, that woman was probably a flaming nigger-loving liberal, with a flaming nigger-loving liberal family, and flaming nigger-loving liberal friends. Now, after being exposed to the True Nature of the inbred North American slave-descended nigger, many of them will be taking a second look at their nigger-loving ways.

Nope. The flaming nigger-loving liberal looks at it as a badge of honor to be chosen as an object for the oppressed nigger beast to take its rage of oppression out on...they love it. They have to...