PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell nigger fired for refusing to take off his BLM nigger face mask

Whitey Ford
06-19-2020, 08:30 PM
Local Taco Bell employee says he was fired for not taking off Black Lives Matter mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4vsVZp8orc&feature=youtu.be

On Monday evening, 29-year-old Denzel Skinner took to Facebook Live to explain that he was asked "to leave" and "not come back" by a manager for wearing the mask to work. The exchange took place at the Taco Bell location on Belmont Avenue in Liberty.

"All because I got a Black Lives Matter mask on; I get fired," said Skinner in his Facebook Live video.

The 2010 Chaney High School graduate said he has been working at that Taco Bell location for eight years.

Eight years working at Taco Bell. Now THAT'S ambition!

https://www.wfmj.com/story/42239729/taco-bell-employee-says-he-was-fired-for-wearing-black-lives-matter-mask

Frank
06-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Good for Taco Bell!!

nigfreewisconsin
06-19-2020, 08:48 PM
I don't care much for Taco Bell, if I want Mexican food, I'll go to an actual family owned Mexican restaurant. Got two real good ones near my home. Having said that, my opinion of Taco Bell has improved a bit now. Maybe they're aware of how most humans are getting sick of how nigger fuxxated they seem to be. I mean, maybe it's different elsewhere, but the ones I used to go to, in the last 10 years, there seem to be fewer humans working and more and more niggers, and at the same time, the quality of food dropped and getting an order right is rarer. Maybe the high ups are figuring out, humans have money to spend. For the most part, humans are at least decent customers. Run them off with nigger incompetence, and all you have left is niggers and mudsharks, and at that point, might as well close your doors.

Whitey Ford
06-19-2020, 09:02 PM
I don't care much for Taco Bell, if I want Mexican food, I'll go to an actual family owned Mexican restaurant. Got two real good ones near my home. Having said that, my opinion of Taco Bell has improved a bit now. Maybe they're aware of how most humans are getting sick of how nigger fuxxated they seem to be.

The funny thing is that Taco Bell is owned by Yum Brands which also owns KFC.

tweakstick
06-19-2020, 09:55 PM
^^^
Yum! Brands, I believe is partnered with Pepsico (maker of Pepsi Salty Watermelon real thing, look it up) which also owns Aunt Jemima.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-19-2020, 11:08 PM
Eight years working at Taco Bell. Now THAT'S ambition!

It took the nigger that long to get toilet brush certified.

Goodman Grey
06-20-2020, 12:12 AM
It's possible that they didn't want to be associated with an organization that openly hates humans.

Taco Bell serves an obvious and creative variation of Mexican cuisine, and they probably know that most Mexicans hate niggers.

A nigger wearing a #BLM mask is like a white person wearing a mask with a swastika on it; it's going to cause a problem eventually.

tweakstick
06-20-2020, 12:35 AM
^^I would never confuse Toxic Smell with the words creative or Mexican cuisine.

Frank
06-20-2020, 01:22 AM
I like me some Taco Bell every now and then, it's like a guilty pleasure. I guess I'm lucky though because I've never seen a nigger working at either of the two I have near me. Same with Taco Casa and Taco Bueno, no niggers ever. Just mexicans and white people working.

CoonsЯus
06-20-2020, 12:40 PM
8 years of spitting, shitting and jerking off into human's food. That coon never washed it's toilet paws once I can guarantee !! " Aints payeds to wash muh handz " I'm sure it babbled to itself as it struggled to get to work on time every day.