PDA

View Full Version : Chick-Fil-A CEO says white people should lick nigger boots to feel sorry.

Cat fur allergic
06-19-2020, 12:36 AM
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1005386/chick-fil-a-shines-black-rappers-shoes-shame/

Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy shines rapper Lecrae’s shoes after saying white people should show ‘shame’ for racism

Frank
06-19-2020, 12:56 AM
What the ever loving fuck? Well that's it, done with Chick-Fil-A. I used to be a huge supporter of this company, no longer.

tweakstick
06-19-2020, 01:13 AM
I can hear what this nigger is thinking...

https://i.imgflip.com/45mvay.jpg

jenkemfactory
06-19-2020, 01:53 AM
The fuk?
Chick-fil-a had their balls chopped off?

Goodman Grey
06-19-2020, 01:55 AM
I wonder why so many members of the majority are bowing down and being submissive to the minority.

This is not like in the military where the minority (officers) tend to have redeeming skill sets. In this case, niggers have NOTHING of value to contribute to civilization.

What's preventing the majority from just saying "we're sick of this shit" and stopping the nonsense?

Nobody respects a man that lets everyone else walk all over him.

Cat fur allergic
06-19-2020, 10:04 AM
Isn't Chik-o-fil-a suppose to be a conservative company? or was it another chicken company?

Frank
06-19-2020, 11:06 AM
Isn't Chik-o-fil-a suppose to be a conservative company? or was it another chicken company?

Yep Christian and Conservative.

Cat fur allergic
06-19-2020, 05:39 PM
Chick-fil-A CEO urged white people to take action against racism and said he does not blame looters after multiple locations were damaged last week

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chick-fil-ceo-urged-white-163945775.html

Doubling down on his nigger loving.

tweakstick
06-19-2020, 06:23 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chick-fil-ceo-urged-white-163945775.html

Doubling down on his nigger loving.

FFS!!!

This guy is not making a damn bit of sense. His company rose to the top based on hard work, quality product, superior customer service, family values, commitment to marriage & family between men and women and positive work attitude and climate - all things that niggers are simply incapable of. This is why it is so hard to find niggers willing to work there. Monkeyshines are weeded out during the interview and the company prefers married workers, clean record, working on education, clean cut, good hygiene etc. They might as well have hung a sign on the door saying "no niggers need apply."

Now, he is throwing the company into the dumpster with this shit. The brand is about to suffer. Humans will stop going. The stock is about to tumble - mark my words.

Frank
06-19-2020, 06:44 PM
FFS!!!

This guy is not making a damn bit of sense. His company rose to the top based on hard work, quality product, superior customer service, family values, commitment to marriage & family between men and women and positive work attitude and climate - all things that niggers are simply incapable of. This is why it is so hard to find niggers willing to work there. Monkeyshines are weeded out during the interview and the company prefers married workers, clean record, working on education, clean cut, good hygiene etc. They might as well have hung a sign on the door saying "no niggers need apply."

Now, he is throwing the company into the dumpster with this shit. The brand is about to suffer. Humans will stop going. The stock is about to tumble - mark my words.

Only thing I can think of that would cause him to do this is trying to draw more of the chicken loving niggers $$$ away from Popeye's and KFC.

Not sure why Chick-Fil-A would need to do that, I live near 4 or 5 of them and each and every time I drive by the parking lot is packed and the drive through is wrapped around the building and sometimes bleeds out into the street.

When I go inside a Chick-Fil-A most every one eating there are humans (at least where I live), it's like a refuge from chicken gobbling niggers that infest Popeye's and KFC.

Does this guy want fights and shootings over chicken sammiches in his restaurants? That's a sure fire way to get humans to stop eating there.