PDA

View Full Version : I pray America will wake up (and I don't mean becoming "woke")

animal mother
06-18-2020, 06:53 PM
So here we are, less than 5 months away from the most important election in history and the country is gone completely insane. Liberal cucks and niggers rioting in the streets, corona virus still raging everywhere, every major corporation in America pandering to nigger demands, can it get any worse? I think it can and will if Trump looses and Biden in name only wins. The Dem libtards will control every aspect of our lives since there will be no real President but rather a "central committee" of far left pricks running everything not unlike the former Soviet Union.

Well I still believe there are still 100 million or more humans sitting home watching this shit show unfold on the "news" and are as enraged as everyone on this site is by what's happening. Will they just sit back and watch the U.S. go into the dumper?

Here is some evidence I am seeing in my neck of the woods. My local gun shops are nearly out of ammunition and are rationing 5.56mm, 9mm, .45cal and other calibers. To my knowledge this run on ammo has not happened to this extent before. Shit, even my Daughter-in law just got her CCW and is carrying a little .380.

As many of us have noticed, the influx of new members here is increasing faster than I have ever seen and I've been on the site for many years now.

People who i have known for years who never displayed any nigger fatigue are now vocal in their hatred of niggers and liberals.

Mrs. AM has defriended all her libtard facebook friends. She is now a full fledged nigger hater and i could not be more proud.

Remember that what you see on the fake news MSM is exactly what they want you to see and really only represents a small minority of what the county thinks.

I hope this can end without bloodshed and Trump wins re-election so he can really pound the shit out of the niggers and liberals for 4 more years since he will have nothing to lose. If not, this could get real ugly and make 1860 look like a 4 year old's birthday party.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting too old for this shit and feel like the guy from the movie "Network".

CoonsЯus
06-18-2020, 07:04 PM
100% agree. Tax paying white folk are done be being branded as criminals. It's time to fight back. We are still the majority and we shall prevail !

IseDaDiva
06-18-2020, 07:11 PM
No one will admit it out loud, for fear of being figuratively lynched, but judging from comments on all stories about nigger whine and/or savagery, a lot of people are fed up with being forced to place this 13% of the population on pedestals.

You're right. My brother, who has never shown any bias against anyone or anything, is now commenting on the behavior of wild niggers.

IMO, all the humans who are vocal advocates of niggers are just a bunch of hypocrites trying to toady favour and are people who never get within smelling distance of any feral apes.

Frank
06-18-2020, 07:37 PM
So here we are, less than 5 months away from the most important election in history and the country is gone completely insane. Liberal cucks and niggers rioting in the streets, corona virus still raging everywhere, every major corporation in America pandering to nigger demands, can it get any worse? I think it can and will if Trump looses and Biden in name only wins. The Dem libtards will control every aspect of our lives since there will be no real President but rather a "central committee" of far left pricks running everything not unlike the former Soviet Union.

Well I still believe there are still 100 million or more humans sitting home watching this shit show unfold on the "news" and are as enraged as everyone on this site is by what's happening. Will they just sit back and watch the U.S. go into the dumper?

Here is some evidence I am seeing in my neck of the woods. My local gun shops are nearly out of ammunition and are rationing 5.56mm, 9mm, .45cal and other calibers. To my knowledge this run on ammo has not happened to this extent before. Shit, even my Daughter-in law just got her CCW and is carrying a little .380.

As many of us have noticed, the influx of new members here is increasing faster than I have ever seen and I've been on the site for many years now.

People who i have known for years who never displayed any nigger fatigue are now vocal in their hatred of niggers and liberals.

Mrs. AM has defriended all her libtard facebook friends. She is now a full fledged nigger hater and i could not be more proud.

Remember that what you see on the fake news MSM is exactly what they want you to see and really only represents a small minority of what the county thinks.

I hope this can end without bloodshed and Trump wins re-election so he can really pound the shit out of the niggers and liberals for 4 more years since he will have nothing to lose. If not, this could get real ugly and make 1860 look like a 4 year old's birthday party.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting too old for this shit and feel like the guy from the movie "Network".

Excellent post AM!

If Trump wins in November (which I believe he will) all bets are off on the lack of bloodshed. The liberals are already operating at unhinged levels, the Orange man bad wins again and you ain't seen nothing yet. Either way, I think internal war is inevitable. Hell we are already at war in a way via social media and the MSM, will not take much to kick it off and the bullets start flying.

Goodman Grey
06-18-2020, 10:49 PM
IMO, all the humans who are vocal advocates of niggers are just a bunch of hypocrites trying to toady favour and are people who never get within smelling distance of any feral apes.

Here are some vaguely relevant Sun Tzu quotes from Art of War:

The enemy's spies who have come to spy on us must be sought out, tempted with bribes, led away and comfortably housed. Thus they will become converted spies and available for our service.

It is through the information brought by the converted spy that we are able to acquire and employ local and inward spies.

It is owing to his information, again, that we can cause the doomed spy to carry false tidings to the enemy.

I think there are many folks who are deliberately feeding false information to the MSM so that the enemy perceives us (humans in general) as weak and stupid, as bait for when the eventual uprising and inevitable bug squashing occurs.

I mean, what possible reason could any sane human have for allowing niggers to get away with rioting and looting if not to set the niggers up for failure?

If I were in charge of spreading misinformation, and I wanted to target a group for abuse, I would elevate members of that group above all others, including the majority, and then I would repeatedly and publicly humiliate members of the majority when they stand up for themselves. I would shame the majority, and I would defile their names, all to make them hate my selected group. I would praise my selected group members even when they do the wrong things, and especially when they harm members of the majority.

edit: At this website, however, it makes much more sense to just make insulting comments about niggers, as that is the general theme of things.