PDA

View Full Version : Nigger buck or wigger?

Whitey Ford
06-18-2020, 04:07 PM
Let us pray that these creatures do not spawn!
https://i.imgur.com/w5CtlnL.jpg

tweakstick
06-18-2020, 04:26 PM
QUICK - Shove them out the airlock before they infect the rest of the crew!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
06-18-2020, 06:59 PM
Resume him.

Tiltawhirl operator - 5 years.
Ring toss - 1 year

Special skill or hobby - Rock candy eating contest champion.

Resume her.

Ticket sales - 3 years.
Fried dough sales - 3 years

Special skill - Train conductor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tweakstick
06-18-2020, 09:13 PM
^^^^

:rofl:rofl:rofl

BBWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!

Spot on Bottle!
I think those teeth are going to catch up real soon to the bags under his eyes. Meth is bad, Mmmkaayy! Did anyone happen to notice the tell tale signs of herpes on his bottom lip?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. 1a1WOyVQXqRtfjKvUvHseAHaE-%26pid%3DApi&f=1

nigfreewisconsin
06-19-2020, 03:40 PM
Resume him.

Special skill - Train conductor.

Just so long as you mean those piddleshit carnival trains. Not the real ones. Seriously. I've worked in a railroad museum before, operating and restoring old diesel locomotives, back when I was a teenager, and operaing a locomotive requires thinking ahead (Stopping distance), knowledge of the line (Again, memory, as you open the throttle up before you need the extra power on grades, generator buildup time and all that), and a healthy dose of responsibility. In other words, things these cretins and their nigger bretheren absolutely lack. I wouldn't put these fruits in charge of even an electric train set. To that end, we had nearly no niggers at the museum I worked with back then. There was one in another department, I think just to keep the professional crybabies placated, but I remember him being as useless as tits on a duck.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-20-2020, 12:13 AM
Just so long as you mean those piddleshit carnival trains. Not the real ones. Seriously. I've worked in a railroad museum before, operating and restoring old diesel locomotives, back when I was a teenager, and operaing a locomotive requires thinking ahead (Stopping distance), knowledge of the line (Again, memory, as you open the throttle up before you need the extra power on grades, generator buildup time and all that), and a healthy dose of responsibility. In other words, things these cretins and their nigger bretheren absolutely lack. I wouldn't put these fruits in charge of even an electric train set. To that end, we had nearly no niggers at the museum I worked with back then. There was one in another department, I think just to keep the professional crybabies placated, but I remember him being as useless as tits on a duck.

The kind of train I speak of does not ride on rails or wheels.

nigfreewisconsin
06-20-2020, 03:14 AM
The kind of train I speak of does not ride on rails or wheels.

Ah. I've been spending the last few days with a large workload of repairing model locomotives for the museum I work for, as well as outside freelance work, so two guesses which one I was thinking of!