PDA

View Full Version : Cops who killed the crazed "Sleep" attacking nigger got charge with Murder! Murder!

Cat fur allergic
06-17-2020, 08:23 PM
you can clearly see from all the vids it was self defense. The nigger took one of their tazer guns.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/officer-charged-murder-after-fatally-shooting-rayshard-brooks#comment_stream

Former Atlanta PD Officer Charged With Murder, Ordered Held Without Bond, In Killing Of Rayshard Brooks

The prosecutor and idiot other cops who arrested these cops should be outed. If I was a cop order to arrest them. I would say do it yourself asshole.

Goodman Grey
06-17-2020, 10:10 PM
A lot of cops across the USA are quitting because they are sick and tired of the bullshit that they are being forced to endure.

This should be disconcerting to a lot of people, as it is equivalent to a large number of soldiers/marines/airmen/sailors/spacemen going AWOL because shit sucks too much. And I served in the military, and I know that we can tolerate a LOT of bullshit, but there's a point where some (most) people will just snap.

tweakstick
06-17-2020, 11:24 PM
I know that we can tolerate a LOT of bullshit, but there's a point where some (most) people will just snap.

The only difference between uniformed service and police service is that military service members know that you can't just quit when the bullshit gets heavy. You are expected to keep going no matter what or face the brig or worse in time of war.

The cops can just wake up on morning and say screw this. I'm not getting killed over some bunch of niggers who just want to rape, rob, steal and murder. They can turn in their keys, badge and weapons and walk.

That is exactly what the power elite is up to. They want civil mayhem and civil war. They want to collapse this country in order to collapse the world so that they can take total control.

Goodman Grey
06-17-2020, 11:41 PM
The only difference between uniformed service and police service is that military service members know that you can't just quit when the bullshit gets heavy. You are expected to keep going no matter what or face the brig or worse in time of war.

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I've gone to my "happy place" on more than one occasion while performing some unpleasant duties.

The cops can just wake up on morning and say screw this. I'm not getting killed over some bunch of niggers who just want to rape, rob, steal and murder. They can turn in their keys, badge and weapons and walk.

That's true, and oddly enough, I applaud their willingness to stand up for their personal values regardless of the consequences.

During WW 2, a lot of Germans went along with what their nation was doing, and they paid the price for it. It is a brave thing to fight against the tide and do the right thing.

Unlike most liberals and niggers, I actually respect police officers, and I respect some of them even more now for refusing to submit to the liberal/nigger agenda.

That is exactly what the power elite is up to. They want civil mayhem and civil war. They want to collapse this country in order to collapse the world so that they can take total control.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but only a complete retard would want to destroy a nation or the world before taking over.

A smart person would secretly encourage the people to become as powerful and intelligent as they can be, and then get those people to elect him/her as their leader.

I mean, would you rather have soldiers wielding wooden spears, soldiers wielding battle rifles loaded with depleted uranium bullets, or soldiers with nuclear RPG's?

https://i.imgur.com/aFTATBx.png

tweakstick
06-18-2020, 01:23 AM
^^^
When I say collapse, I'm referring to governments, currencies, laws, customs and borders.

Novus ordo seclorum...

Goodman Grey
06-18-2020, 03:17 AM
^^^
When I say collapse, I'm referring to governments, currencies, laws, customs and borders.

Novus ordo seclorum...

Honestly, unless you had a new government ready to go, with qualified people under your wings, it would be pointless to destroy everything.

The sheer effort of rebuilding everything would be so monumental that it would probably cause most of your followers to rebel or leave.

Even when everything is working as it should, there is a complex political aspect to things that makes it... challenging.

While I do have the training to run a rudimentary government and a small city, I dread the thought of rebuilding entire civilizations. So. Much. Work.

edit: I mean, I'd have to invent something like a combination IQ test and ASVAB so I can properly assign jobs to people, and there are other things, but it would be a mess. Nobody in their right mind would want to completely restructure a government. I'm getting cold sweats just thinking about the myriad of things I would have to plan for to do such a thing. It's just insane to think that anyone would want to destroy any government unless they had a replacement waiting...

tweakstick
06-18-2020, 03:57 AM
^^^
The planning is done. The government is in place. They don't have to rebuild anything - just change a few uniforms, rip up a few pesky constitutions, etc. The UN is the skeleton. It's growing flesh as we speak.

No-one is accusing them of being sane or in their "right minds." These people are criminally insane and evil.

Trust me, my friend, we will see a one world government soon. Once that happens, there will be no other place to run, no asylum found or granted and no quarter for resistance.

Goodman Grey
06-18-2020, 04:20 PM
^^^
The planning is done. The government is in place. They don't have to rebuild anything - just change a few uniforms, rip up a few pesky constitutions, etc. The UN is the skeleton. It's growing flesh as we speak.

No-one is accusing them of being sane or in their "right minds." These people are criminally insane and evil.

Trust me, my friend, we will see a one world government soon. Once that happens, there will be no other place to run, no asylum found or granted and no quarter for resistance.

If there does end up being a one world government, I kinda hope it ends up like the one in 'Starship Troopers,' at least in the sense that military vets will be running things.

I mean, a lot of things can go wrong with that, but in my experience, most vets are unusually willing to help each other out, and will go the extra mile to help out the citizens they serve.

Of course, you'd still need to segregate people by social status: vets get more privileges and rights than non-vets (although to keep the civilians happy they would still need to have some privileges and rights, and the ability to go about their daily lives without having to worry about wars and crime), and niggers will have no rights or privileges. Service guarantees citizenship!