PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Nigger Sucker Punches White Man in Retail Store.

Frank
06-17-2020, 12:55 PM
Get up and head butt that fucking nigger!! Do something!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273270538736107520

Rape Ape
06-17-2020, 05:16 PM
The cops should take a knee for that nigger.
On it's neck.

Ignatow
06-17-2020, 05:58 PM
It's a matter of time until humans will strike back against these newly empowered niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-17-2020, 10:51 PM
This is what a cuck looks like. He had every opportunity to demolish that nigger who left himself wide open. This is what the left wants. For white men to fear the nigger so much he won’t even defend himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HonkyDevil
06-19-2020, 05:37 PM
I wonder what nldm would say about this?

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-03-2020, 10:08 PM
This is what a cuck looks like. He had every opportunity to demolish that nigger who left himself wide open. This is what the left wants. For white men to fear the nigger so much he won’t even defend himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are absolutely right BOH! Well not this guy! I am not laying over for shit! I’m not saying I’m a bad ass or anything but I will take everything I learned in the military and put it to good use with extreme prejudice! I avoid the groid whenever possible but you can bet I am carrying for those times when I can’t! We are on the precipice of a full on race war, all the other races including whites will finally have enough of this shit and start fighting back! It’s coming soon brother! HOOAHH!