PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Jemima wouldn't be cooking pancakes anymore

animal mother
06-17-2020, 09:00 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/aunt-jemima-brand-removing-image-racial-stereotype

Aunt Jemima is being rebranded with a new name and image, parent company Quaker Oats has announced, acknowledging that the face of the brand was “based on a racial stereotype.”

Anyone surprised by this move? I figure Uncle Ben's rice is next.

Jivin' Jigaboo
06-17-2020, 09:59 AM
No surprise here. Ise never buys dat NIGGER branded pancakes n' syrup n' sheeeittt anyways. But NO!! NOT MUH UNCLE BENS!!!
Dey can't be changin' dat on me yo!! Gnomeimsayin"!!

Cat fur allergic
06-17-2020, 12:08 PM
I hated nigger branding, to me it was soften people up over the decades of niggers in their house.

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 02:00 PM
so glad about this. Looking at images of niggers in the supermarket aisles is a tragedy. The worst are the turdlet niggers on the Pampers boxes. I used to turn them around, but found the filthy little shit on every fucking side now !! So every coon has a silver lining eh? I'd have no problem if they brought back nigger tar soap though :lol

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 03:40 PM
trouble is though, aren't they alienating a large chunk of their customer base? Like old English pub signs which were designed for the illiterate to locate the correct pub or boarding house in town...ie, Red Lion, Golden Lion, Black Lion etc. Most niggers can't read, so when they find the old buck or sow missing off of the bottle, then how they gonna find their heart medicine?

Ignatow
06-17-2020, 06:00 PM
I've always referred to Aunt Jemima as Aunt Nigger.

YT Rules
06-17-2020, 07:44 PM
I think there should be a picture of a nigger on fire extinguisher sized cans of pepper spray.

jenkemfactory
06-17-2020, 07:47 PM
They're taking away aunt jigger, next will be mother fuckka.

Jivin' Jigaboo
06-18-2020, 09:07 AM
Oh no, what about:

UH NO, NOTS CREAM OF WHEATS TOO, dey betta nots be messin' wit muh muhafuggin' creamowheats n'sheeyitt muh nigga' yo! yo! yo! dat be muh nigga' son!

jenkemfactory
06-18-2020, 10:27 AM
more
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/18/business/cream-of-wheat-racist-brands/index.html

animal mother
06-18-2020, 11:39 AM
UH NO, NOTS CREAM OF WHEATS TOO, dey betta nots be messin' wit muh muhafuggin' creamowheats n'sheeyitt muh nigga' yo! yo! yo! dat be muh nigga' son!

YT Rules
06-18-2020, 01:00 PM
This has no end. They will attack Betty Crocker, Green Giant and even Bib the Michelin Tire Man and Pop n' Fresh the Pilsbury Dough Boy.

Snap Crackle and Pop the Rice Crispies elves are now under attack as being rayciss by niggers.

Goodman Grey
06-18-2020, 04:33 PM
If they're doing this, they should get rid of ALL packaging that has niggers on it.

I think it is offensive when I go to buy something and I see a stereotypical nigger enjoying that product.

How do they know what niggers enjoy?

That's racist.

CoonsЯus
06-18-2020, 05:02 PM

Should be cream of white - wonder how many niggers would try and get that Michael Jackson hue? :lol

this is good too :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlibd82_6js

Jivin' Jigaboo
06-18-2020, 05:55 PM
The multinational conglomerates that own the trademarks to all of these NIGGER branded products should drop any association and recognition of NIGGERS and completely rebrand these as human only products with human likenesses only. But that won't happen....If so, i might be more inclined to "Buys muh sum Aunty Jemimas Waffles n'syrup n'sheeeyittt" umm umm ummm!!Yessum massuh!!

YT Rules
06-19-2020, 11:59 AM
I see an opening for ZuPreem in the pancake mix business.

https://i.ibb.co/vZkY3j8/pancake-mix.jpg

Goodman Grey
06-19-2020, 02:34 PM
Here is my idea for a new nigger food item:

anti_nig
06-19-2020, 06:03 PM
Personally I am very upset with these companies removing their nigger logos. How am I supposed to know to not buy their product without the nigger on the packaging?

animal mother
06-20-2020, 08:26 AM

Odin's balls
06-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Uncle Ben's now outlawed in England.

No. I'm not joking.

Frank
06-20-2020, 04:54 PM

No. I'm not joking.

I never ate the stuff anyway. There are other options out there if you want rice.

tweakstick
06-20-2020, 05:55 PM

No. I'm not joking.

Is this a recent thing over nigger shit or was it due to something else?

I know Kinder eggs were a $10 K fine per egg here in the states because the feds outlaw anything that snigglets might choke on due to parental neglect. Same thing happened with leaded paint. Damn nigger babies eat the paint off the walls in their section 8's and we all now have to repaint our houses at least once a year because of it. Heaven forbid the snigglets get layed poysnin and their IQ's collectively drop another point or two. At 65, does it really matter?

Frank
06-20-2020, 06:35 PM

I know Kinder eggs were a $10 K fine per egg here in the states because the feds outlaw anything that snigglets might choke on due to parental neglect. Same thing happened with leaded paint. Damn nigger babies eat the paint off the walls in their section 8's and we all now have to repaint our houses at least once a year because of it. Heaven forbid the snigglets get layed poysnin and their IQ's collectively drop another point or two. At 65, does it really matter?

Why would it matter, they will get another type of lead poisoning eventually.

Odin's balls
06-21-2020, 01:20 AM

Yes, it is because of the niggers chimping out over anything and everything they don't like.

The cucks are acquiescing to every request.

We haven't had lead paint here in over 30 years.
White paint for door frames etc. goes off-white within a couple of months if the sun gets to it.

I heard about the Kinder eggs. I knew niggers had to be the cause somehow. :lol