PDA

View Full Version : Humm-nog-ah-boar-two

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 08:41 AM
So I go in to the day surgery on Monday to have a routine procedure. In the waiting room, I was looking at the grand pictures of the doctors and nursing staff on the walls. Lots of humans smiling in their scrubs and all looking vey clean and professional.

So eventually I get called in and nurse Shirley comes out accompanied by the strangest, ugliest, darkest and curliest fat sow I ever saw. " I'm Shirley and this is Humm-nog-ah-boar-two ' it tells me. I can't even fathom how to even look at this nigger creature head on while processing its label. I never heard such a fucking non-human address. So I didn't bother. Thank God I never saw this coon again and everybody whitened up again from there onwards.

Humm-nog-ah-boar-two is what I remember. I immediately word associated it with two stinking pigs so am pretty sure this is how you'd write it to facilitate pronunciation.

animal mother
06-17-2020, 08:46 AM
Now that's some classic bix nood

:sheeit

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-17-2020, 07:14 PM
Did it ook anything to you? Could you tell if it was a Real African Nigger™ or just some random ghetto sow? That name sounds jungle to me!

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 08:49 PM
this thing was deep from the jungle. Looked FOTB.