PDA

View Full Version : NFL nigger arrested for rape.

Cat fur allergic
06-16-2020, 11:56 PM
shocking rape ape rapes!

Report: Former NFL safety, Georgia standout Bacarri Rambo arrested on rape charge in Athens

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-former-nfl-safety-georgia-standout-bacarri-rambo-arrested-on-rape-charge-in-athens-211720238.html

Chimp Detester
06-17-2020, 07:09 AM

11588 11589

Stop the presses! For the first time ever in recorded history, a nigger is incapable of controlling its despicable aids stick!

What will we see next: A horrific nigger tranny as "First Lady" in the White House!

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 08:20 AM
NFL - they literally use the backs of negroes like slavery. The big niggers were selected for slavery due to their muscular build and perceived strength ( IQ wasn't important and nigger reluctance could be altered with a whip and chain ) Now, these big nigs are used for their stinking bulk in football games. They all end of broke so they are literally participating in modern day slavery.

Goodman Grey
06-17-2020, 11:09 PM
We can't really get mad at niggers for things like rape.

That's like getting mad at a bee for stealing pollen from a flower.

Niggers are not human, and we should not think of niggers the way we think of humans. A nigger who commits rape is merely acting out on its instincts.

The nigger has an instinctual drive to rape, murder, and destroy everything it touches.

https://i.imgur.com/LzJck7V.png

Rape Ape
06-18-2020, 02:55 AM
We can't really get mad at niggers for things like rape.

That's like getting mad at a bee for stealing pollen from a flower.

Niggers are not human, and we should not think of niggers the way we think of humans. A nigger who commits rape is merely acting out on its instincts.

The nigger has an instinctual drive to rape, murder, and destroy everything it touches.

It's not that I don't hate niggers. But it's not the same to me as hating humans. With nogs it's more like hating piss ants and roaches. Niggers are an invasive species that belong back in the trees of Africa.