PDA

View Full Version : White life matters? Yeah, 'Worth' about 18 months!

Full clip
06-15-2020, 11:39 PM
I see that the Nigger who stabbed human Tessa Majors in NYC late last year only got 18 months at N.U.
Victim was 18 y.o, the perp. 'Only' being 13 hence the Nigger coddling MSN referring to him as a 'Boy' where next it will be that he is a 'Guede Boi'
I have a lump in my throat and want to 'Lock & Load' when I read that Tessa's parents sent her to college and had her returned in an urn.
Effing, filthy NIGGER scum!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
06-17-2020, 01:11 PM
It isn't even nigger U. It is juvinile hall. A far cry from prison but typically just younger niggers. I like to think of it as an undergraduate facility prepping them for their degree at Nigger U.

18 months... You can be sure it was a liberal judge and probably a nigger. 18 months for murder... If this nog gets out and murders again I say the judge should get the same sentence as the nigger.

IseDaDiva
06-17-2020, 02:13 PM
Yes, yes, letting a nigger get away with cold-blooded, savage murder is bad, but justice doesnt' always fail us. They got Lori Laughlin, who is looking at 20 years for that dastardly college bribe charge. I feel so much safer now, knowing she'll be off the streets.