PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own TV Channel

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 01:15 PM
I've posted several times lately, and I've mentioned on a couple of posts that I'm in England.

I thought you might like to hear that for the last eighteen months or so, I've created in effect my own TV channel. I've got a large DVD collection, and I'm a dab hand at video editing, so I create an entire evening's viewing from that collection, and stick it in the USB connector on the bedroom TV.
Unfortunately, there isn't a means of posting the "coat of arms" that appears at the start of each evening's viewing, but it always gives my wife and I a chuckle.
The channel is called "BBB" (for Best of British Broadcasting) - although we watch some U.S. programmes as well.
Under the heading "BBB", it says at the bottom of the coat of arms, "Keeping Niggers Off Your TV".
Unfortunately, one cannot avoid niggers in the occasional programme, so it flashes "Nigger Alert" on the screen before one of these filthy creatures appears. One can turn one's head if one chooses not to risk being turned to stone. But believe me, niggers are severely limited on BBB!

As we both prefer old TV programmes anyway, it's easy this way to enjoy almost completely nigger-free TV.

I understand many countries get the programme "Doc Martin"; some of the best TV ever produced, in my opinion. I only recently realised that it is almost 100% nigger-free - even after running for more than ten years.
I wonder if the general public have even noticed?
They're only making one more series, so hopefully it will remain free of the beasts right to the end.

Anyway, if there are any video editors out there, give it a go. Make your own TV channel, and tell the MSM to piss off with their liberal bullshit.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 10:51 PM
Glad to know humans view niggers as the fecal material that they are across the pond too. Once in awhile I see a nigger ooking and blubbering with a British accent to it's vocalized nigger babble and it catches me a little off guard.

I can hardly watch TV because it has become surreal. It's like I'm watching telecasts from a post apocalyptic world that has become the planet of the apes. Or planet of the groids.

Saint George Groyd
06-16-2020, 12:03 AM
Glad to know humans view niggers as the fecal material that they are across the pond too. Once in awhile I see a nigger ooking and blubbering with a British accent to it's vocalized nigger babble and it catches me a little off guard.

I can hardly watch TV because it has become surreal. It's like I'm watching telecasts from a post apocalyptic world that has become the planet of the apes. Or planet of the groids.

Ever notice how when a human speaks with a British accent he sounds, (to the American ear,) educated, highly intelligent and refined, but when a nigger babbles with a British accent it just sounds like a stupid nigger trying to mimic intelligence, refinement and education? Like a "monkey see; monkey do" sort of thing?

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 10:18 AM
I take those comments as a very warm compliment, thank you. It's always nice to hear Americans speak warmly about my country. I love the United States, and all that the humans over there stand for.
Personally, I've always felt we're the same people; we all want the same things in life.

I'm not religious, so without bringing God into it:
Bless the United States, Bless Great Britain, and all the civilised white nations in the world. Let us never give up the struggle against those who would turn this whole world into a shithole.
The sooner we find a way to banish the nigger beast in our midst the better. The MSM MUST be our first target.

tweakstick
06-16-2020, 01:43 PM
Hey, unreggies! Get legit and sign up. You'll all love it here. Come on in, the salty water is fine!

Sea Story here (no shitter)

Back in the 90's I was stationed here for the first of my two tours in Nig-Orleans. Working in avionics, I had my choice of the coolest toys to play with. A couple of my favorites ones from the toybox were the RF signal generator and a medium power RF amplifier - about 100 watts or so. Plenty of power to broadcast all over town and easily cover the entire base but not enough to do too much damage or attract too much attention when used in moderation. I used them to pull many a nefarious, malicious and sometimes illegal prank. Well, technically they were all illegal considering I was breaking FCC laws anytime I pulled any of them.

In the electrician shop down the hall from me, we had a particularly obnoxious, mouthy nigger. He was the kind to always open his chiggun hole and blather on about shit he knew nothing about. He could barely poor piss out of a boot if you put directions on the bottom and was a quota nigger in his NEC and rate, no doubt. He had a habit of playing his (c)rap and R&B bullshit too loud and everyone hated his guts for it. After having some business to attend to with his LPO one morning, we were both bitching to ourselves about it. We took note of what station he was tuned into and I told him to watch what happens next. I walked back to my lab where for some reason, one of the weirdos that worked for me had a CD named, I shit you not, Sounds of the Rainforest. I fired up my toys & hooked up my portable CD player to FM input on the sig gen and turned it on. This CD had the sounds of bugs, wild birds, and yep - you guessed it - MONKEYS!!! Buttloads of monkeys screeching randomly at each other!

Nothing happened. Seconds turned to minutes. I stuck my head out the door and asked my buddy what was going on. He said "it's playing and he's the only one that doesn't seem to notice." Minutes to hours until lunchtime rolled around with the player set to repeat. We were laughing our assess off at him back in the lab until we finally walked back down the hallway into his shop and my guy asked him "Dude, what the fuck are you listening to?" The guy just looked up from the bench and said "I don't know. It just kinda started up and I didn't really notice."

We were all falling all over the place while barely containing our laughter when I finally pushed the envelope too far and asked him how he didn't notice and "Did it make you feel at home?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew I had fucked up and might be called on the carpet over it especially when the entire shop started to completely loose their collective shit after hearing me. This nigger just looked at me with a puzzled look on his gaping maw and squinted eyes. He honestly did not know that I had just insulted him to his face with a highly racist slur. He was just that dumb.

Yep, he was that dumb and worked on equipment that kept multi-million dollar fighter aircraft from crashing into Bourbon Street.

Go fucking figure.