PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Logic

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 10:59 PM
Cops delete a dindu who was passed out in the drive thru lane of a Wendy's. Niggers burn down the Wendy's. I guess double stacks be raycess!
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/wendys-burns-rayshard-brooks-police-kil_n_5ee584afc5b6d9681c06fd82

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 08:24 AM
Everyone knows the people working at Wendy's wuz rayiss.They should have gone out to Rayshits car and gently awakened him.Then he should have been given anything he wanted off the menu,pro bono, of course, for his trouble.Oh, and don't forget a few kiddies meals for the little bastards he has at home.At least this is the way nigger logic says it should have happened.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Everyone knows the people working at Wendy's wuz rayiss.They should have gone out to Rayshits car and gently awakened him.Then he should have been given anything he wanted off the menu,pro bono, of course, for his trouble.Oh, and don't forget a few kiddies meals for the little bastards he has at home.At least this is the way nigger logic says it should have happened.

Little bastards ? True, the young niggers are indeed likely, by definition, to be "bastards". However, the proper terminology to use when referring to a baby or toddler aged nigger is "nigglet" or "niglet". "Turdle" (not to be confused with "turtle", which is a noble reptile species) might be acceptable too as nigglets are usually crapped out of a giant nigger sow into a toilet bowl full of water. Other terms such as "shit-stains", "future felons", "little oxygen thieves", "future welfare recipients" or "nappy headed turds" (along with a few others I'm probably missing) are also considered to be acceptable.

Also, because a nigger is the subject, and not a human, it is not usually referred to as a "he," but rather an "it".

Don't worry, I make mistakes sometimes too when referring to niggers. Practice makes perfect, as they say....