PDA

View Full Version : "Perfectly healthy" teennigger made good by virus

IseDaDiva
06-13-2020, 12:54 PM
Yeah, he looks healthy, well, other than his Type 1 Diebeetus. Check out the "family" with their adopted fat pet niggers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/perfectly-healthy-16-year-old-who-loved-photography-and-video-games-died-suddenly-from-covid-19/ar-BB15p5Ji?li=BBnba9O

animal mother
06-13-2020, 01:36 PM
The fact that it was 400 lbs had nothing to do with this ape getting bat winged. I think these white cucks thought they raising hogs instead of niggers.

Rape Ape
06-13-2020, 03:39 PM
Jabba the Buck probably also had asthma in addition to diabeetus. A 16 year old that weighs 400 pounds with the 'beetus isn't "perfectly healthy".

IseDaDiva
06-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Jabba the Buck's massive sow twin in next. we can hope, anyway.

Although Andre had no underlying medical conditions, the first thing doctors discovered was that he had developed Type 1 diabetes

Do these "reporters" read what they write? But I guess a life-threatening disease like Type I die-beetus isn't considered a deadly illness if a deathfat nigger has it. That might be fatphobic, or rayciss.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-13-2020, 06:42 PM
There was nothing "healthy" or "perfect" about that fat nigger!

They could use that greaseball's carcass for an anchor on a cruise ship.

The virus saved taxpayers millions that would have been required to keep that bucket of goo wasting air for the next couple decades!