PDA

View Full Version : Stupid nigger crimes: Steal $60 in laundry detergent, loses Obama clemency

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 10:28 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/12/texan-granted-clemency-obama-sent-back-prison/

In 2006, Carol Denise Richardson received a life sentence for a federal conviction of conspiracy to possess 50 grams or more of crack cocaine with intent to distribute and two counts of actual possession of the drug with intent to distribute. She now finds herself back in prison after Pasadena, Texas, police officers arrested her for theft of $60-worth of laundry detergent which she allegedly planned to use to buy drugs, the Houston Chronicle reported.

I bet all the girls in prison miss this shebuck! :lol

justin igger
06-13-2017, 12:33 AM
Niggers just can't help themselves. Given a choice between life in prison or freedom, they pick prison every time.

UpYoursNigger
06-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Loved when I covered some CVS stores in da hood areas. Only niggers could cause a store to put anti theft spider wraps on f ing bottles of Tide!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 03:54 AM
In addition to the charge of theft, federal prosecutors said she violated other terms of her release including not showing up for scheduled supervisory meetings, failing to notify officials of her change of address, and failing to notify officials of losing her job.

"Ain't no nigga gats tyyymme fo dat!"

I bet she used her one phone call to dial the Whitehouse, only to find out that Barry has left the building. :fulibs

IseDaDiva
06-13-2017, 07:14 PM
repeatedly violated the terms of (its) release from a previous life sentence.

You chose well, Barry. Very worthwhile nigger... thing... you turned loose on humanity. Maybe it was aspiring.

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 02:34 PM
-She was granted clemency for her sentence by Obama and this is what she did for her new found freedom.

And the shocking part is that she appears to have the exact same IQ as Maxine Waters, so theoretically
she could be Democrat House Nigger too.

MineEvolved
06-21-2017, 01:39 PM
“This defendant convicted nigger was literally given a second chance to become a productive worthless-but-behaved member of society and has wasted it,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Ted Imperato said in a written statement. “She It has clearly shown a willful disregard for the law and must face the consequences for her it's crimes and actions.”

Got news for you, Ted. It's a nigger. This niggerdry was ever the only outcome possible. As sure as the sun rises in the east, a nigger shall be a nigger, and do the things that niggers do.

Call Me Bwana
07-22-2017, 02:45 PM
TNB

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:53 PM
Niggers are happiest when incarcerated. They wont trouble their simian brains having to make decisions or have any responsibilities. They most likely will be wif dey homies and fambly too.