PDA

View Full Version : Coal Burner Taylor Swift wants to tear down the racist statues!

Cat fur allergic
06-13-2020, 04:16 AM
Taylor Swift Calls for the Toppling of Tennessee’s ‘Racist’ and ‘Evil’ Confederate Statues

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-calls-toppling-tennessee-212026636.html

No wonder she loves to wear hoop earrings forever!@

IseDaDiva
06-13-2020, 11:54 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-calls-toppling-tennessee-212026636.html

No wonder she loves to wear hoop earrings forever!@

I'm sure Ms.Swift is an avid historian and scholar who is well aware that war wasn't fought because the North loved niggers so much, but for economical reasons, yet wishes to stand in solidarity and right the wrongs done to her beloved black brethren.

Maybe not. Maybe she's just another of the clueless, stump-dumb, empty-headed sheep jumping on this "Look at me, at how virtuous and liberal I am!" bandwagon, who never heard of or gave a shit about the diabolical Confederacy until now where she learned all about those meanies from shrieking feminazis and ball-less cucks on Instagram or Tumblr.

animal mother
06-13-2020, 05:33 PM
I'm sure Ms.Swift is an avid historian and scholar who is well aware that war wasn't fought because the North loved niggers so much, but for economical reasons, yet wishes to stand in solidarity and right the wrongs done to her beloved black brethren.

Maybe not. Maybe she's just another of the clueless, stump-dumb, empty-headed sheep jumping on this "Look at me, at how virtuous and liberal I am!" bandwagon, who never heard of or gave a shit about the diabolical Confederacy until now where she learned all about those meanies from shrieking feminazis and ball-less cucks on Instagram or Tumblr.

Robert E. Lee was the most decorated soldier in the U.S. Army. He was a man of unimpeachable integrity. Lincoln offered him command of the Union Army, but Lee refused only because his loyalty was to Virginia. Lee opposed both secession and slavery. And yet to the historically illiterate left, a man who opposed both slavery and secession has come to symbolize both slavery and secession.

IseDaDiva
06-13-2020, 05:45 PM
Robert E. Lee was the most decorated soldier in the U.S. Army. He was a man of unimpeachable integrity. Lincoln offered him command of the Union Army, but Lee refused only because his loyalty was to Virginia. Lee opposed both secession and slavery. And yet to the historically illiterate left, a man who opposed both slavery and secession has come to symbolize both slavery and secession.

None of that matters when you are an illiterate nigger or a libtard nigger-lover. If the word "South" or "Confederate" is there it must be rayciss. But you have to remember this is a generation that cannot identify a picture of Winston Churchill and when asked "What separated East and West Berlin?" answer, "Duh...A lake?"

I think of a line from "Deliverance": "Ah, you don't know NUTHIN'". We are being dictated to by the Dumbest Generation. If it's not on reality trash TV, FB or Twitter, they don't know about it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-14-2020, 08:25 AM
What a little whore she's turning into. I hope she gets gangraped by her beloved pet niggers.

anti_nig
06-14-2020, 08:29 AM

These "people" (quotes because I'm sure niggers are involved) that want to deface or remove these statues and monuments are not only destroying statues and monuments dedicated to the Confederacy but also the likes of the 54th Massachusetts Regiment (Nigger Soldiers for the Union). I don't think history plays into it. Iconoclasm is based on hatred and historical ignorance.