PDA

View Full Version : Why are there so many female nigger police chiefs?

Frank
06-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Seems to be the thing now days.

YT Rules
06-12-2020, 03:49 AM
That and she boon mayors are poison.

haywood
06-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Seems to be the thing now days.

Divershitty. That and the BULL SHIT concept of "intersectionality."

CoonsЯus
06-12-2020, 09:35 AM
The one that is in charge of London's Met is the ultimate ANTIFA prize. The moron can't even string a cohesive sentence together. We need to get back to hard cops with a cruel to be kind mentality to bring effective policing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxDRjYV3yQ

Buck Simian
06-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Its called Affirmative Action. Liberals try to deny it exists while at the same time encouraging it. It exists through government jobs, corporate jobs, all the way down to factory-labor type jobs. The factory i worked at up until around a year go, for every 10 people they hired 7 had to be minorities and usually they would hire more niggers than their quota called for. I still remember the day i started many years ago. They brought in 10 of us for our orientation, 8 were niggers. I knew right then i was fucked. I lasted longer than any of those niggers did, the place was like a revolving door and the company could not figure out why. How i lasted 10+ years i dont know. I am getting off topic here but basically every place has to hire and promote X-amount of niggers, regardless if they are qualified or not.

Master Sergeant
06-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Raleigh NC has a she boon sow in charge of the police and the cuck NC Governor appointed a buck as the head of the Highway Patrol. We have a few nigger Sheriffs as well. Niggers with a badge never works out.

CoonsЯus
06-12-2020, 12:41 PM
remember boss nigger? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c&has_verified=1

Whitey Ford
06-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Its called Affirmative Action. Liberals try to deny it exists while at the same time encouraging it. It exists through government jobs, corporate jobs, all the way down to factory-labor type jobs. The factory i worked at up until around a year go, for every 10 people they hired 7 had to be minorities and usually they would hire more niggers than their quota called for. I still remember the day i started many years ago. They brought in 10 of us for our orientation, 8 were niggers. I knew right then i was fucked. I lasted longer than any of those niggers did, the place was like a revolving door and the company could not figure out why. How i lasted 10+ years i dont know. I am getting off topic here but basically every place has to hire and promote X-amount of niggers, regardless if they are qualified or not.

Sounds like where I used to work. They had to have a nigger manager for quota reasons, so they ran out the poor white guy that used to run the place and replaced him. The dumb nigger "manager" then proceeded to mess the place right up. I don't know how many thousands of dollars in lost business they had until they finally had to admit that the nigger had no clue how to order stock properly and they had to replace him.