PDA

View Full Version : Not Shocked, PGA nigger Tribute.

Cat fur allergic
06-11-2020, 07:34 PM
https://www.9news.com/article/sports/golf/pga-tour-recognizes-racial-injustice-with-moment-of-silence-in-return/73-b464b96f-2be7-46b5-a2ac-26659e174581#:~:text=The%20PGA%20Tour%20marked%20i ts%20return%20to%20golf%20with%20a,died%20after%20 pleading%20for%20air.

PGA Tour recognizes racial injustice with moment of silence

We know the PGA loves niggers. Decades later they still fawn over the Tigger nigger.

animal mother
06-11-2020, 08:11 PM
Well if NASCAR caved, the whitest of sports, then this is not a surprise.

Frank
06-11-2020, 08:23 PM
The pandering in this country is nauseating. You would think niggers were 60% of the population and held most of the wealth. I am SICK of this shit!!!

Ignatow
06-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Well if NASCAR caved, the whitest of sports, then this is not a surprise.

I've always thought golf was the whitest of sports. Rich privileged old white guys in expensive private country clubs, with younger trophy wives. Now these country clubs will have to open membership to niggers in the name of inclusiveness.

Nigs can be involved in golf. As caddies, greenkeepers, and gardeners. Oh I forget, they're lazy ass baboons.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Nigs can be involved in golf. As caddies, greenkeepers, and gardeners. Oh I forget, they're lazy ass baboons.

As a life-long avid golfer, I am quite familiar with the portable shitters that littler most courses. That would be a good golf-related job for a nigger -- shitter technician!

Also, here in the Pacific NW, we get a lot of waterfowl on the courses -- ducks, and worse, goddamn geese. It would be helpful to have a nigger on every fairway shooing off the birds (they like to shit on the greens for some reason -- the birds, not the niggers). Make the niggers wear day-glo orange outfits so the players had something to aim at from the tee. On par 3 holes, the nigger could simply stand behind the green and do its best to dodge my 7-iron.

Talking about lobbing golf balls at niggers just reminded me of the beaver incident about 9 years ago... I'll post it in "General..." in my rant thread.

YT Rules
06-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Is kobe woods dead yet?

animal mother
06-12-2020, 07:46 PM
As a life-long avid golfer, I am quite familiar with the portable shitters that littler most courses. That would be a good golf-related job for a nigger -- shitter technician!

Also, here in the Pacific NW, we get a lot of waterfowl on the courses -- ducks, and worse, goddamn geese. It would be helpful to have a nigger on every fairway shooing off the birds (they like to shit on the greens for some reason -- the birds, not the niggers). Make the niggers wear day-glo orange outfits so the players had something to aim at from the tee. On par 3 holes, the nigger could simply stand behind the green and do its best to dodge my 7-iron.

Talking about lobbing golf balls at niggers just reminded me of the beaver incident about 9 years ago... I'll post it in "General..." in my rant thread.

In my neck of the woods we have 10-12 ft gators on our golf courses. Niggers would make good gator shepherds.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Yup, another good use for golf course niggers.

The first time I played in S. Texas (Seabrook area) when my bro' was still living down there, I saw a gator casually emerge from a water hazard about 20 yards from me.

I think I screamed like a little girl. My brother was laughing so hard at me that he dropped his beer...

tweakstick
06-12-2020, 10:16 PM
^^^The wife once almost dropped me 6 feet away from one while kneeboarding in Bayou Segnette. She thought I was yelling "Slow - Slow" when I was actually screaming "GO - GGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!"

It was >12 feet long if it was an inch - no shit.

Funny thing. I've never once seen a single nigger down in the bayous. Guess they're scared of gators worse than we are.