PDA

View Full Version : Where are the police?

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 04:46 PM
"WURL STAR HIPPITY HOP!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Z3-5VRcHY

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/06/10/ocean-city-maryland-boardwalk-fights-latest/

Cellphone video taken Tuesday night captured a fight on the board walk.

The video appears to show a large group of people on the boardwalk, and a brawl breaks. One person appears to get hit, and fall motionless to the ground.

The crowd moves around before what appears to be another fight.

https://i.imgur.com/0MxDG7z.png

CoonsЯus
06-11-2020, 06:10 PM
My God I hate niggers

Rape Ape
06-11-2020, 06:21 PM
This is why you don't hang out where there are large groidles of niggers knuckling around.
This is what niggers do.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Amazingly not a moment of work or parental responsibility was missed on this night.

Unregistered
11-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Gonna act like an ignant nig here, but please forgive this lapse in humanity, because I don't know where else to turn for help joining.

Within the past hour, I tried to register on this site several times, and received 2 email confirmation links, which I followed. They led me back to the same "Verify Email" page where I'd already entered my email address.

Clicking on the "LOG IN" button and entering a username and passwd didn't allow my username and passwd to "take". I still can't join the site (not a nigger, I promise!).

I'm accessing the site via Firefox on Linux Debian "stretch", and wonder if that might be causing the trouble.

haywood
11-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Amazingly not a moment of work or parental responsibility was missed on this night.

Yep!!

Blue Gum
11-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Just typical niggers...doing what a few niggers grouped together do, I've witnessed this many many times before...niggers are animals and scum..

tweakstick
11-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Gonna act like an ignant nig here, but please forgive this lapse in humanity, because I don't know where else to turn for help joining.

Within the past hour, I tried to register on this site several times, and received 2 email confirmation links, which I followed. They led me back to the same "Verify Email" page where I'd already entered my email address.

Clicking on the "LOG IN" button and entering a username and passwd didn't allow my username and passwd to "take". I still can't join the site (not a nigger, I promise!).

I'm accessing the site via Firefox on Linux Debian "stretch", and wonder if that might be causing the trouble.

Please bear with us, unreggie. An admin should be with you shortly to help.

Updatish:

I've never had any problems with different browsers and I've tried most of them with this site including firefox. I've never used any Linux OS so I don't really have any input as far as that goes but have you tried signing up with another OS or browser? I hate to suggest Windoze to a hard core Linux fan but it might fix it for just a signup. Infernal Operation System or Android might also get your foot in the door long enough to switch back afterwards. I've used both of them on our phones with no problems as well.

If you have any of them available, and none of them work, then at least one of the more knowledgeable members of our niggerhating nerd herd has more info to start with.

Keep us updated in this thread s'il vous plaît.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Ooops, didn't see Tweakstick's reply. Please ignore.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Where's the police, you ask? Busy attending SPLC and ADL training seminars.

Jim Crow
11-09-2020, 08:27 AM
Police are smarter than to show up at a hip-hop festival. Let them kill each other first.Then send in the meat wagon to sort them out. No reason to put human first responders in danger.

haywood
11-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Police are smarter than to show up at a hip-hop festival. Let them kill each other first.Then send in the meat wagon to sort them out. No reason to put human first responders in danger.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!