PDA

View Full Version : My sincere pleasure being here... Thanks for having me!!!

Soloist93
06-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Just wanted to say hi to my fellow Chimpout family and a big THANKS for letting me join! I feel like I'm certainly in the right place to vent my frustrations about the current shit sandwich we seem to be forced to take a bite of. I think it's horrible that the non black community has to put up with the monkey shines and the pity party the black community and their sympathizers are forcing on us. I've given up watching TV because of the over abundance of niggers that I see. It's absolutely disgusting and disappointing to see how this once great country is becoming one huge ghetto in the support of the nigger infestation. In my opinion, it's strictly out of pity for that feral race of scum. It goes without saying that they've failed and the only way they can continue to exist is with the help of the non black sympathizers. I remember when niggers knew their place, and the success of America was based on putting your best foot forward and putting in hard work. Now, it's all about handouts, pity, and the abuse of the welfare system. It's a damn shame...

Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your posts and opinions.

NiggerHater
06-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Welcome aboard and a valued member...and a very good Intro....:thumb

Rape Ape
06-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!
Niggers are utterly worthless and a heavy burden on our culture and society. They destroy everything they're near.
:because

Frank
06-10-2020, 10:56 PM
Welcome!!

Buck Simian
06-10-2020, 11:03 PM
:welcome

tweakstick
06-11-2020, 01:25 AM
Welcome aboard, Solo!
:club

Bottle_of_Hate
06-11-2020, 02:24 AM
Welcome. Great intro.

Times are certainly tough with one manufactured crisis after another. Niggers only amplify it. Any form of entertainment these days is also loaded with niggers.

Just think. Some day each and every one of these nigger felons is going to be a federal holiday with streets named after them. All synonymous with murder and high crime.

:cellblockwelcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignatow
06-11-2020, 03:53 AM
Welcome friend!

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-11-2020, 08:18 AM
Welcome to Chimpout, Soloist93, and great intro post.

Chimp Detester
06-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Welcome to these awesome forums, honorable Mazzah Soloist93! And do not forget that, unlike other sites, here you are also allowed to freely speak the truth about sand niggers (a.k.a. Muzzies, ass-lifters, camel jockies, goat-rapers, towel heads, etc.)

And please remember this great truth:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
06-11-2020, 10:54 AM

jenkemfactory
06-11-2020, 10:56 AM
No, no. It is OUR pleasure to have you here!

Bottle_of_Hate
06-11-2020, 11:01 AM
No, no. It is OUR pleasure to have you here!

^^ This ^^

We love new voices to be heard over the ceaseless nigger loving that is hurled at us like flaming boulders 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaveInTexas
06-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Welcome aboard and what a truthful and insightful introduction. I'm very glad to have you on board

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Awesome intro, Soloist!

Welcome to the party!

AFN_Weasel
06-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the Chimpout, Soloist!

:welcometoco

Odin's balls
06-12-2020, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the chimpout.

Soloist93
06-12-2020, 02:26 PM
How do I post? I'd like to post some opinions, but I'm not able to.

IseDaDiva
06-12-2020, 03:00 PM
HI and welcome!

If this doesn't help you, either someone will come along to assist or you can PM an admin (red or yellow name) for advice!:)

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?29656-I-registered-Why-can-t-I-post-yet&p=118958#post118958

animal mother
06-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Welcome, we can never have too many nigger detesters here.
:because:

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 05:01 AM
WELCOME Soloist! What do you solo? I am a guitar guy.... Anyway,:cellblockwelcome:club

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to say hi to my fellow Chimpout family and a big THANKS for letting me join! I feel like I'm certainly in the right place to vent my frustrations about the current shit sandwich we seem to be forced to take a bite of. I think it's horrible that the non black community has to put up with the monkey shines and the pity party the black community and their sympathizers are forcing on us. I've given up watching TV because of the over abundance of niggers that I see. It's absolutely disgusting and disappointing to see how this once great country is becoming one huge ghetto in the support of the nigger infestation. In my opinion, it's strictly out of pity for that feral race of scum. It goes without saying that they've failed and the only way they can continue to exist is with the help of the non black sympathizers. I remember when niggers knew their place, and the success of America was based on putting your best foot forward and putting in hard work. Now, it's all about handouts, pity, and the abuse of the welfare system. It's a damn shame...

Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your posts and opinions.

Welcome!!

Groid_Rage
03-25-2021, 01:46 PM
Remember, you're not a racist, you're a speciesist