PDA

View Full Version : Half Breed Rock fish escaping from crime jumps into the river. Now cops blamed for dead fish.

Cat fur allergic
06-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Now family and society wants cops fired. For not risking their lives to save a criminal nigger!! I would tell them flat out I can't swim, if I was the cops.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-drowns-officers-look-without-coming-aid-family-170100605--abc-news-topstories.html

Man drowns as officers look on without coming to his aid, family wants them fired

Guy looks like a mulatto to me. IF I'm wrong please remove post.

tweakstick
06-11-2020, 03:31 AM
Pretty sure that was a mutt. Also pretty sure that screeching demon with the 5 inch talons never was trained to pull a 300 pound man out of the water. If it tried, it would have cut him to ribbons. I think that might have been it's mammy but it wasn't clear from the video or the story. It probably was because the nigger wouldn't have any other reason to bitch and moan about this dayed rockfish unless it was sharpening it's nails to scratch the nigger lotto ticket. Just don't know for sure but Yahoo news is a joke. Either way, play stupid games - win stupid prizes. I wouldn't have tried to save anyone who tried to run from me if I was a cop in that situation. Nigger was in fight or flight. Cop has 20 pounds of gear. Do the math, mammy. Your little guut boi ain't worth my life for damn sure.

:rfish

Groid_Rage
06-11-2020, 03:48 AM
The nigger should also be charged with water pollution.

CoonsЯus
06-11-2020, 09:06 AM
Great news !! The comments were virtually 100% on the side of the cops. Folks are sick of niggers and the causes of niggers.