PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Prime thinks I'm a nigger

animal mother
06-10-2020, 06:00 PM
I have been using Amazon prime a lot lately due to the beer virus and their free shipping. Today I went to check out a movie to watch since I can't stand anymore nigger pandering news and shows on Tee Vee. So what's the first this to come up? Black Lives Matter banner, followed by every nigger movie even made!

Needless to say I won't be renewing my subscription. I hope Bezos has his bald head skull fucked by an army of aids infected nigger bucks

Bottle_of_Hate
06-10-2020, 06:52 PM
I don't think they think you are a nigger. They just want to pander to niggers. At this point any company not virtue signaling is automatically racist.

jenkemfactory
06-10-2020, 08:51 PM
dat cuz yu be buy'n dem krap songs.

amazon has been niggerbatting for years now.

YT Rules
06-10-2020, 09:01 PM
Dang! Now, I'm afraid to visit my Netflix account today.

DR Spook
06-10-2020, 09:58 PM
Dang! Now, I'm afraid to visit my Netflix account today.

Same thing came up for us tonight. Mrs Spook even commented about how they ruin everything.

Groid_Rage
06-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Netflux is doing the same, recommending #NiggerLivesDontMatter Nigumentaries on a splash screen

Buck Simian
06-10-2020, 11:23 PM
Get cultured and watch some nigger programing. Yeah right, like that is going to happen.

:sheeit

IseDaDiva
06-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Kobo not only thinks I'm a nigger, but thinks I'm a dyke nigger tranny and sent me this:

https://i.imgur.com/5dNsDmI.jpg

tweakstick
06-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Kobo not only thinks I'm a nigger, but thinks I'm a dyke nigger tranny...

Well... Maybe they saw your avatar.
:rofl

JK!

Sorry, Diva. You know I can't resist the easy shots.

IseDaDiva
06-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Well... Maybe they saw your avatar.
:rofl

JK!

Sorry, Diva. You know I can't resist the easy shots.

Could be! :lol

Frank
06-12-2020, 11:34 AM
Ugh!! Damn, I just thought I had nigger fatigue. It's gone far beyond fatigue now. Have you seen where the country band Lady Antebellum is changing their name to "Lady A." because it's insensitive to niggers?? (Scream!)

Keep Britain White
07-30-2020, 03:24 PM
Amazon better not try to throw that nigger shit in my face!!! I'll soon let them know what they can do with it!

You might like to know I ordered two "Trump 2020" hats from them today. Why two? Just in case some libtard should suceed in pulling it off my head and escaping with it, I'll put another one right back on my head!
I'm keeping fingers crossed, for I sure do hope he's re-elected in November. I do actually think he will be, especially after the debates that I see are taking place in September and October.
But I sure do fear for the U.S.A. if the voters were stupid enough to go for Biden. My God, that does not bear thinking about....

Ignatow
07-30-2020, 04:33 PM
I don't think they think you are a nigger. They just want to pander to niggers. At this point any company not virtue signaling is automatically racist.

You're right, I noticed almost all businesses do this. Even Yelp, I see, without asking for it, "Black owned business". I don't do any business with monkeys, period. Unfortunately, too many humans think dealing with niggers is normal and virtuous.

CoonsЯus
08-01-2020, 11:29 AM
I have been avoiding Amazon for a long while now and don't miss them.

haywood
08-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Buy from conservative american companies only. Drive the nigger loving cuck companies out of business. If they think they can stay in business from only niggers and libtards they're sadly mistaken.

Buy Goya and Trader Joe's!! Trader Joe's initially aquiessed but then told the "woke" crowd to FUCK OFF!! I'm glad that they stood strong and did not become "traitor" Joes!!

haywood
08-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Ugh!! Damn, I just thought I had nigger fatigue. It's gone far beyond fatigue now. Have you seen where the country band Lady Antebellum is changing their name to "Lady A." because it's insensitive to niggers?? (Scream!)

And the irony is there is an old sheboon in nig orleans who has been using that name for over 20 years. Right now there is a lawsuit over the name.

tweakstick
08-01-2020, 12:57 PM
And the irony is there is an old sheboon in nig orleans who has been using that name for over 20 years. Right now there is a lawsuit over the name.

There is no-one to root for on this one. Lady Antebellum is a bunch of kow-towing nigger lovers. The other is a sheboon and shouldn't be holding a microphone.

Drive them all to the top of the Crescent City Connection and drop them in the river.

haywood
08-01-2020, 01:38 PM
There is no-one to root for on this one. Lady Antebellum is a bunch of kow-towing nigger lovers. The other is a sheboon and shouldn't be holding a microphone.

Drive them all to the top of the Crescent City Connection and drop them in the river.

WORKS for me!!

Jim Crow
08-15-2020, 10:19 PM
I’ve gotten to the point where I only watch classic movies. Bogart, John Wayne, James Cagney, Edward G Robinson.And also some of the 1960’s tv shows.All of today’s actors want to suck nigger dick. And I can’t tolerate it any longer. Same with most of the aging rock stars.
So most of my time is spent in the reloading room and watching classic movies. No Netflix or Amazon prime for me.I’m tired of the liberal scum bags telling me that I have to like the worthless monkeys.

IseDaDiva
08-16-2020, 10:37 AM
I’ve gotten to the point where I only watch classic movies. Bogart, John Wayne, James Cagney, Edward G Robinson.And also some of the 1960’s tv shows.

Me too! Only originals. Remakes of classics all have niggers in them, even if the originals didn't. If niggers appeared in old movies, it was as train porters, servants or cooks.

All of today’s actors want to suck nigger dick. And I can’t tolerate it any longer. Same with most of the aging rock stars.
So most of my time is spent in the reloading room and watching classic movies. No Netflix or Amazon prime for me.I’m tired of the liberal scum bags telling me that I have to like the worthless monkeys.

I bet they all don't, but have to pretend they do if they don't want their careers ended. I know Gary Oldman had the guts to say he's fed up with this PC agenda, where someone gets black-listed if they didn't vote for "12 Years a Slave" or other nigger movies.

FedUpFred
08-16-2020, 11:35 AM

The funny thing is, they got in trouble for that as well because it belonged to an old sheboon singer who had that name before them. Apparently they gave the female ape enough money to give up her name and climb back up a tree.
So, they stole their new name from a sheboon because their old name was racist.