PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so...

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 08:05 AM
It looks like two classic programs "Cops" and "Live Pd" have been taken off the air to appease niggers and their liberal allies.If these shows were so bad, why did "Cops" run for 33 years, and "Live Pd" have the highest ratings on cable tv?
Maybe I misunderstood, but it looks like another attempt to satisfy the insatiable appetite of the screaming ape.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 08:23 AM
I think the main "problem" with shows like that has to do with how they are unscripted and depict an accurate reality.

The networks want shows that can be scripted and adjusted to portray specific agendas.

That's just my guess.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-10-2020, 08:32 AM
I think the main "problem" with shows like that has to do with how they are unscripted and depict an accurate reality.

The networks want shows that can be scripted and adjusted to portray specific agendas.

That's just my guess.

Nailed it.

They don't want to show niggers in their natural mode or that most encounters with the police are niggers. Not because they are niggers. Because niggers without a leash in the wild are just that, wild animals.

jenkemfactory
06-10-2020, 08:37 AM
Correct, all of you.
All niggers are born criminals.

Blue Gum
06-11-2020, 12:13 AM
It's one big lie, because everyone knows the truth, that niggers are nothing but criminal violet dirty animals so shows like that portraying the nigger and its natural state have to be removed poop paint the nigger animal as human.