View Full Version : Honorary chimpers troll #BLM protesters in real life

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 07:47 AM
https://youtu.be/yNhrbMnKRz4

It made me LOL. :)

Bottle_of_Hate
06-10-2020, 08:24 AM
:rofl
That video wont last long. I saved it in case it has to go to chimptube.

jenkemfactory
06-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Wait! He caint breeff!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Good on those guys to give NLDM the finger.
In a sane world NLDM would be considered a terrorist group. These niggers are constantly getting free passes to act like fucking niggers over and over and nobody wants to stand up and tell them they can’t act like this in a civilized society. Look where we are now because of it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-10-2020, 04:31 PM
What they should have done was block their street so the protesters couldn't pass. That would be a cool video.

Blue Gum
06-10-2020, 11:46 PM
I happened to see on the national nigger news that both of those guys the one on the ground and the one with the knee on his neck were fired from their jobs, I think the one with the knee on the neck worked for FedEx... it's so disgusting how these large corporations carry water for the niggers, and on a side note, I read the other day where Walmart is donating 100 million dollars over the course of five years I believe to various nigger organizations and to set up scholarships and other giveaways to the dirty nigger animals....

Ren Hovis
06-11-2020, 09:19 AM
Did coronavirus turn these niggers into the planet of the apes??? What is going on, these leftist race traitors who suck filthy blacks off in alleys prior to rioting have a special place in hell reserved for them. Don't worry apes, you will be dealt with.