PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Nigger Bubba Wallace to Drive #BlackLivesMattter Chevrolet

Nigger Wrangler
06-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Obvious Nigger coddling by NASCAR, Richard Petty Motorsports and all of the sponsors of the 43 team. Everyone had to sign off on this.

#BlackLivesMattter is a terrorist organization that has called for the assassination of police officers nationwide and inspired assassinations nationwide, including the sniper attack on Dallas PD.

I'll admit I gave Nigger Wallace the benefit of the doubt as a driver.... but how are Americans supposed to support the assassination of police officers? Even black police officers?

This country is self destructing.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 07:58 AM
When did the land of the free and the home of the brave (Whites) Become the land of the spineless coward?
Black lives have never mattered,not even to blacks,I don't care to have that lie shoved in my face at every turn.

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Amen brother! FUCK ALL NIGGERS!! They're ALL WORTHLESS!!

YT Rules
06-27-2020, 10:34 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Qr6C0J9/T-shirt-Bubba-Wallace-1.jpg

Bottle_of_Hate
06-27-2020, 03:20 PM
When he wrecks and/or comes in last it will be racist. COUNT ON IT.

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 04:40 PM
When he wrecks and/or comes in last it will be racist. COUNT ON IT.

Yes, and then to be fair to niggers, all other drivers will be required to race with go-carts or mopeds while the nigger will be allowed to use a real race car. The playing field will need to be leveled for the niggers and eventually all of society will be dragged down to the level of nigger animals. Schools are already there.

If it wrecks, it can only be that a rayciss white pit crew sabotaged it's car; not because it is a nigger with inferior skills. Then it'll have an all-nigger pit crew and when it happens again, it'll be that a rayciss YT sold defective/sabotaged parts for it's car; not that the all-nigger pit crew are a bunch of apes that don't understand the complexities of mechanical technologies and made improper adjustments and repairs.

Jivin' Jigaboo
06-27-2020, 06:13 PM
Obvious Nigger coddling by NASCAR, Richard Petty Motorsports and all of the sponsors of the 43 team. Everyone had to sign off on this.

#BlackLivesMattter is a terrorist organization that has called for the assassination of police officers nationwide and inspired assassinations nationwide, including the sniper attack on Dallas PD.

I'll admit I gave Nigger Wallace the benefit of the doubt as a driver.... but how are Americans supposed to support the assassination of police officers? Even black police officers?

This country is self destructing.

Yeah Me too. I'll also admit I gave Nigger Wallace the benefit of the doubt as a NIGGER But in all of blunt honesty...Fuck that NIGGER!!!

AFN_Weasel
06-28-2020, 01:51 AM
I hope that niggercar crashes and burns.